Honored Contributor

I have a shirt made of this chenille fleece from a couple years ago and love it.  It's very warm so I save it for the coldest days of winter.  It looks good, has worn like iron, still looks brand new after many washings.  This is not like a knit chenille sweater, it's a woven fabric

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i hate those pockets.  one thing that i do not need is any extra fabric hanging around in that area that i like to draw attention AWAY from.  bestides the fact that i agree with other posters that it is way to much $$ for something to lounge around the house in.  i just ordered a couple of tops from Kohl's that are this style and they were $11.98 each.  

Respected Contributor

I like the neckline, and overall it's sort of cute, but it looks a bit boxy and short (and I'm short lol). I would've been much nicer a tad longer with more of a shape.

I don't like the colors either. They are too light. It would've been much cuter in colors like rust, burgundy, plum, and charcoal.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Looks like it would be cozy, but I am not a fan of the neckline, texture, or chenille so I am not buying. 

Respected Contributor

Looks like I am in the minority’s here because I like this top particularly because it has a collar around the neckline.  All tops seem to be low round or v neck not much warmth for me in winter and I do not always want to wear scarves.  I hope it will be a good everyday warm sweater.

Going to give this a try hope it works.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the antique purple. I have two from last year's big deal--the natural and rose brown and I love them. They are very soft and comfortable. I like this style better than the ones I have. 

Honored Contributor

Something about the pocket placement makes them poof outward. Makes everyone look heavier around their waistlines...not a good look.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a different style of this too last year, and there is nothing in Kohls that can touch it. This is a warm, more substantial top that wears like iron. Kohls tops are more and more flimsy.

This is more like a sweater without the bulk. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm surprised there's not already a thread so I decided to start one! I actually think it's cute! I've never purchased Denim and Company before but this is tempting. Carolyn is on with Gary now and that neckline is lovely on her!

Who's buying?

@Andreatoo  I started one in the TSV forum several days ago Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I ordered the TSV in the Dark Green Spruce.

I love the neckline the most. I'm sick of seeing boatneck and v-neck necklines, especially for the cooler months. I also love the pockets to keep the chill off my hands when I do my walking. 

I have several other D&C fleece tops. I've had them for years. They wear and wash up great.

I've watched a few presentations throughout the day. Gary kept repeating not to size up but I did. I like my tops to be a little looser. I think all the models and the hosts would've looked better if they had gone up a size. Especially the ones who were layering them - they really looked way too tight on them.

Honestly, I don't think the price is that bad for a mid-weight top. Look at some of the prices for tops that are much lighter in weight.