Honored Contributor

I'm surprised there's not already a thread so I decided to start one! I actually think it's cute! I've never purchased Denim and Company before but this is tempting. Carolyn is on with Gary now and that neckline is lovely on her!

Who's buying?

Respected Contributor

Not buying the TSV but lots of D&C goodies on lunchtime specials today. That's where I shop now. Great prices.

Frequent Contributor

If it looks as bad on everyone as it does on Carolyn I can't imagine anyone buying it

Respected Contributor

I like the neckline but don't know how the fabric wears & would prefer a lighter blue. I dont buy pullovers often but might get it for wearing around the house now or wait for an As Is....a clearance price will be coming soon too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

There is a thread about it in the TSV forum.  Smiley Happy

It's an easy pass for me.  For me, it is grossly overpriced.  This is an item I would throw on to lounge around my house in or walk the dog.  I don't spend $40.00+ on those types of items.  To my eye, just looking at it in the still shot, it looks like something I'd find at Kohls for a lot less money.  Even if I was inclined to buy it, the color selections are not anything I like.

As an aside, what is with that picture of Courtney on the home page wearing this?  That is not enticing me to make a purchase.  Her jeans are too short, she is standing with her feet turned in and the top looks big and baggy.  She looks like a kid playing dress up.  

Honored Contributor

There is a thread in TSV forum.

As I said there I like it and I ordered it yesterday.  I dont do turtlenecks or cowl necks so this neck line is perfect for me.  It looks cozy and warm without being too heavy.

It looks bad on Carolyn because she has a shirt underneath with a size too small as usual.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I like the style, colors and the fact it has pockets.  But $40 for a top like this is beyond my price point for an item I don't really need and is not "special" enough.

Respected Contributor

I like it but agree that it is overpriced and I could find something comparable at Kohl's for probably half the cost. 

Honored Contributor

@bohogypsy wrote:

If it looks as bad on everyone as it does on Carolyn I can't imagine anyone buying it

I agree.  She didn't look so great in it.  It made her look...lumpy.  I think it's what she had on beneath it.  It was distracting.  Just not the right top underneath.

Honored Contributor

It looks kind of cute to lounge around in with a pair of jeans on a lazy Saturday afternoon. My go to for tops like that is Macy’s. The price point with a coupon and free shipping if you have their Macy’s Platinum card is always less than a crisp twenty dollar bill...