Valued Contributor

SG had a French terry tunic just this week. I think it was around 50.00. She really thinks she is something!!

Valued Contributor

double post

Honored Contributor
I got 3 of this shirt. It's not the French terry we've loved from earlier years...much more stretchy and lightweight. It is cotton/Spandex and is a very long tunic with front pockets.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 12/12/2014 Hooty said:

That new guy is obsessed with French Terry!!! What happened to plain old cotton with a little spandex to hold the shape?????

I don't think Gary is new, just new to being on TV. This tunic is cotton with some Spandex.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I think it is cute! Does anyone have an item number?

Frequent Contributor

Haven't ordered denim and company for awhile. Saw this and was skeptical from Insider picture. I was pleasantly surprised when I received one in Petite Medium. I got it in the Olive. I am 60 years old, 145 pounds and 5 feet 3 inches. I really like it! Looks better in person than in the picture. I like the material however, not the warmest for super cold days. I like the princess seaming and pockets. I am short waisted so have to be careful with longer tops. This one doesn't look bad. I will wear it with my how comfy skinny leg pants.

Liked enough to go back for the gray.

Respected Contributor

I presume this is the same silhouette as the D&Co Active french terry tunic that was a TSV previously? They often take an idea that they know is popular and use it as a base upon which to build a slightly different style with new colors, since they know that women already like the fit, etc. I'm waiting to see the presentations, but I'm quite sure it will be a big seller.

Trusted Contributor

I got two in the petite large. It's nothing like traditional french terry, more like a substantial cotton. If you stick to your regular size, you can layer a turtleneck underneath for warmth. Otherwise you might want to go down a size as this is roomy ever for D&C.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Not applicable

Why are there no mediums at all in the 12/26 D&Co TSV? I can't believe that every one of them sold out in that size but is available in every other size?

Regular Contributor

Webbie must check this thread regularly. I keep missing the item #. Smiley Sad