Honored Contributor

Re: D&C Leather Jean Jacket TSV

@Trix wrote:

A leather jeans style jacket is something QVC hasn't done in to my recall, so I give Gary and the buying team credit for trying something different.  I really am not a jeans jacket kind of gal.  For one with a big wardrobe you will only find two jeans jackets in it and both are embellished with beading and embroidery.  I may have given consideration to adding a plain leather one if any of these Easter egg colors appealed to me.  The jacket will probably be a hit (in # of sales), but there should have been at least one option in black or a denim/dark blue color. 

@Trix: I agree completely with your "Easter egg colors" comment.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I don't like it at all. A denim style jacket in leather seems like an odd mix to me with the boxiness and all the pockets. I prefer leather jackets to be fitted and plain or edgy.

I also find the colors very strange for a leather jacket. It doesn't help that pastels look absolutely horrible on me.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Trusted Contributor

It is very pretty and the colors are gorgeous, but I would never wear it. I prefer to wear colored jean jackets in the warm weather not leather. But the paisley lining is very beautiful. I love it.