Contributor
Anyone else interested in the upcoming D&C leather jean jacket TSV? I like the idea of a lighter color leather jacket for cooler evenings (it's warm where I live). I'm considering the grey color- although pink and white are also possible contenders for me. I'm wondering about the quality.
Honored Contributor

Re: D&C Leather Jean Jacket TSV

I am interested.  I have so many leather jackets I've lost count.  I love them.  They're so perfect to wear in Spring, Winter and Fall.

I wear one of the Denim jackets a lot.  They are perfect with a long sleeve blouse, cuffs turned out, collar out.  That's how I wear them.

Esteemed Contributor

This particular jacket isn't asking me to buy it. Nothing special about it to me, other than a high price for a very ordinary design.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Regular Contributor

Where can I see a picture of the leather jacket.  I recently purchased the GILI one that I love, but I am looking for one in grey. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Cathy1950 wrote:

Where can I see a picture of the leather jacket.  I recently purchased the GILI one that I love, but I am looking for one in grey. 

@Cathy1950, just enter A277728, jacket should come up.

Regular Contributor

Thanks, MaggieMack.  I'm gonna take a pass.  I love the Gili style as it is very flattering.  I don't think this one will work for me as well.  BTW, looks like you are also a Golden Retriever fan.  We have had two in the past.  Now have a mini Golden Doodle and he has us wrapped around his finger. 

Thanks again for the reply.  

Honored Contributor

It's cute, but the style isn't me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cathy1950 wrote:

Thanks, MaggieMack.  I'm gonna take a pass.  I love the Gili style as it is very flattering.  I don't think this one will work for me as well.  BTW, looks like you are also a Golden Retriever fan.  We have had two in the past.  Now have a mini Golden Doodle and he has us wrapped around his finger. 

Thanks again for the reply.  

@Cathy1950, yes, I've had two wonderful golden retrievers! Now I'm owned by a 43-lb golden doodle who infuses my life with joy every day. YOU know! Heart

Honored Contributor

I'd more prefer the faux leather jackets for spring that I bought this week as the today's special on evinelive.  They had a great array of colors, really nice style all for a mere $39.00.  I chose to try two of them on their easy pay of $6.21 each for a very light dove grey and a nice denim blue.  Can't wait to get them and check these out.

Great buy I thought.

Honored Contributor

Since we're talking about leather and faux leather jackets on this thread, what do you think of a suede cloth one like this?

Worthington® Peplum Jacket - Tall

There's something about it I like (JCP)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise