Honored Contributor

Re: D&C American Flag Print Top

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I love tees, but I would not wear this one.

@suzyQ3 I love tees and the flag but not together.  Just something off IMO about wearing the flag as clothing in any form.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought that top awhile back - could be two years ago now.  I got the blue and white one.  I don't remember what I paid for it.  I think $40 is too high too.  I only wear it a few times a summer.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 I love tees and the flag but not together.  Just something off IMO about wearing the flag as clothing in any form.

@Mj12, yes, there is that. But my reasoning also goes somewhere else. I'll leave it at that. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Mj12, yes, there is that. But my reasoning also goes somewhere else. I'll leave it at that. :-)

I realized that too after I replied. : )

Respected Contributor

I like this top, but I am resisting for now. If it were $30'ish, I would put it in my cart and complete the purchase.

If you bought this shirt, enjoy! You will be able to wear it out and about this year to celebrate our freedom!

Trusted Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Mj12 

It's not just you, one is not supposed to wear the American flag.  I agree, it has to do with respect. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It would be nice to wear on Independence Day, Memorial Day, Presidents Day, Veterans Day, etc., if you're into that sort of thing.

Personally, I'd rather see the flag high on a pole.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@BunSnoop I ordered a flag top from Belk online that was on a clearance for $10.00 last month.  It iis soft as cashmere and it is by Kim Rogers, check it out.  I am a member of the Ladies Auxilliary and I will be wearing it Memorial Day.  ENJOY if you order it!@@

@Boomernichols 

Be careful about that brand.  Kim Rogers is their lowest tier.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I bought that top awhile back - could be two years ago now.  I got the blue and white one.  I don't remember what I paid for it.  I think $40 is too high too.  I only wear it a few times a summer.

@Puppy Lips  You should also wear it on election days!

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

This morning on Fox News (live stream from Columbus, Ohio) Pete Hegseth was wearing a flag t-shirt.  I never wear shirts with words or pictures on them but I really liked his t-shirt...very faded flag.

I'd love to find that t-shirt.

@Mom2Dogs  Just curious why they were broadcasting from Ohio?