Honored Contributor

Re: D&C American Flag Print Top

Kachina: Tell me about quality. Just curious.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Super Contributor

I have one from last year, the only color I could get was the lighter blue, it’s a really nice shirt, nice weight.
Worth the higher price imo.
Honored Contributor

I ordered the navy/red & red/white last year in May. The price hasn't changed and I'm very happy with the tops.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I  ordered this top in Pale Blue/Red yesterday. I don't have a patriotic top. This one is perfect for my needs. I thought the price was good if it's really good and not see through flimsy quality

I am not into  printed tops unless I am going to a Jimmy Buffett concert. I am sure concert Tee's will go up too

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tee shirts at Walmart are up to (for a single style) $15.95.

Better quality requires a higher price, and in my experience any tee I have bought from Q was way above walmart.

You generally get what you pay for.

Honored Contributor

This morning on Fox News (live stream from Columbus, Ohio) Pete Hegseth was wearing a flag t-shirt.  I never wear shirts with words or pictures on them but I really liked his t-shirt...very faded flag.

I'd love to find that t-shirt.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop I ordered a flag top from Belk online that was on a clearance for $10.00 last month.  It iis soft as cashmere and it is by Kim Rogers, check it out.  I am a member of the Ladies Auxilliary and I will be wearing it Memorial Day.  ENJOY if you order it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

This morning on Fox News (live stream from Columbus, Ohio) Pete Hegseth was wearing a flag t-shirt.  I never wear shirts with words or pictures on them but I really liked his t-shirt...very faded flag.

I'd love to find that t-shirt.

@Mom2Dogs, I'm sure if you email Pete Hegseth through Fox News, or send a message to him via social media he will gladly share the brand and where he bought the flag t-shirt.   

Honored Contributor

I liked it a lot.

I bought 2 different colors for me and 1 for my friend.

Honored Contributor

I love tees, but I would not wear this one.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland