Contributor

D@Co.--yesterday's offerings

I thought most of what they showed were mostly polyester throwbacks to the 70's; some of the patterms were just awful. Amd WHAT was that get-up Sean was wearing? It made her look as big as a house (I did like her boots, though).

Some of what they showed was ok but the majority wasn't.

Honored Contributor

Re: D@Co.--yesterday's offerings

[ Edited ]

The only D&C I own now is their original side pocket twill pants.

Other than that - just not my style.  I prefer LOGO and SG and Lisa Rinna.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch any of the D&Co shows, I just looked at the TSV. D&Co is what is and regular QVC customers know that.  They know what they are going to get.  No one is ever going to confuse D&Co with Gili or Lisa Rinna or SG, for that matter.  I didn't watch any of the shows because other than the occasional tee shirt, I don't wear D&Co.  I am not knocking D&Co, I'm just saying that we all have a favorite QVC fashion lines and designers and we know what to expect from them.  

Honored Contributor

I’ve been with QVC since the very beginning and ?I have purchased many D&C items. The last few years have been very disappointing, and I don’t eve check out the line much anymore. I don’t expect any line to cater to me, but anymore all of the tops look the same to me, so I’ve moved on. 🙁

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Thank God D&C doesn't resemble GILI, Susan Graver or especially Lisa Rinna!

@Helpful Hannah.  Your comments are not helpful.  Suggest you choose another line of clothing and not worry about D&C.  A line that has been around 25 years has a lot going for it.  It perfectly fits the lifestyles of many, many women.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO, the polyester used today is not a throwback to the 70's.  There is much improvement to the various polyester from 40 years ago.  I know - I was there.  Most clothing prices, including Denim & Co., are high enough as is for manmade fabrics.  There are other brands to choose from if you prefer only natural fabrics.

Trusted Contributor

I agree that yesterday's offerings were not that great.  However, I do have many long wearing, good looking items from D&C.  I already own 3 jean jackets that are D&C. The loud prints are just not for me.

Respected Contributor

I don't like the cotton spandex tee shirts.  The just feel like rubber to me and once you launder them they look awful.   I absolutely love Denim & Co jeans however.  I no longer tuck, belt, and zip so their pull on How Smooth jeans are awesome  They look great and they don't stretch out and get baggy in the b utt and knees.  I also have a couple of their fleece jackets from a couple of years ago that I love. 

Respected Contributor

it seems like i am phasing out of d & C.  i was consistent about picking up a certain pair or two of long pants (it looks like they may not be carrying them anymore) and some capris that i have to pick up at least 3 pair of every season (they are discontinued.)  

i have been unimpressed with any of their new offerings.  very sad.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love their pants and capris....not a fan of most of their tops anymore though..