Trusted Contributor

Re: Cute sun hats that Lisa R is selling....

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Google "big brim sun hats"   ... lots of places sell them  w/0 the writing and some with some writing.

Yes, you can also Google "do not disturb sun hats" and see many for sell in the $6.00 to $20.00 range and free shipping from various shops.  All cute hats Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I got an amazing very wide brim SPF sun hat on amazon a few years ago.  LOVE it!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The last time I tried it on a straw hat I recall it poking me in the scalp! It makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most everything Lisa sells can be found on Amazon or other online websites. That’s where she gets her supply from. All of her prices are jacked up so it’s really no surprise she’s selling that hat for $65. That’s just crazy! In fact one of her tribe members actually found the “do not disturb” hat on another website for half the price Lisa is selling it for and posted about it on Lisa’s FB page but of course she deleted it almost instantly. Lisa can’t stand to be called out on her overpriced merchandise. 

Same goes for those sunglasses she sells (you can see the blue planet name good & proud lol). Lisa is selling an older style but is portraying them as new. Just foolish manipulation as usual. And her glasses (and all the readers she sells too) don’t even come with a case! 

Prive Revaux here at Q are the way to go for cool affordable shades. The cases they come with are just awesome too! 

Esteemed Contributor

It's always a good idea to shop around - especially because the internet makes it so easy!

I've seen sun hats exactly like that for much lower prices.  If people don't care how much money they spend, that's their business.  But I can't imagine happily paying inflated prices for the exact same things.

I'm pretty loyal to brands I like, but I would never take loyalty that far.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal If you are on a budget, and most people are which is understandable, make your own.

Buy a big sunhat at a fave store or Q, then just add the wording from a 

craft store.

Heck, I just read about a girl who made her own prom dress. You can do

this!

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I saw those but like you, $65 is out of range. 

I always enjoyed watching Lisa on Q.  I thought she was a great host and very entertaining. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hats are always a bit big on me. We aren't all, one size fits all

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Fred Meyer had those last year for 30.00. They had a few different writings on theirs.I have seen those hats other places too.

Honored Contributor

When you can buy the same thing at other, more reputable sites, why would anyone (with or without a budget) buy them from LR? It doesn't make any sense to me, but to each their own.
"To each their own, in all things".