Trusted Contributor

Re: Cute "baggy" jean, rips and all

Pay $98.00 for torn jeans?  Ha! Not this lady!  

Regular Contributor

Look like mom jeans

Trusted Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@ILTH   Actually I'm  5'5" and I consdider that very short.  Double checked the length.  Gave wrong inseam.  Make that 33"

Try 4"11'', now that's short!!  LOL!!

Honored Contributor

Sofia is a very pretty, young woman.  I think she could wear just about anything.  I believe she does modeling.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I hate that look...never would wear it. I have too much respect for myself to look like I been "dumpster diving". 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird 

I'm 70 and I would wear these jeans. In fact, I'm going to look them up. They look modern without being overly trendy. To make them my style, I would wear my Frye James oxfords with them.

BTW, just looked for them at shopbop. Could you tell me the name for this particular pair of levis? Can't tell for sure by the pics. TIA

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cute jeans!  I had been wanting and wanting to try a pair of distressed/ripped jeans (but not too over-the-top) and i actually found a cute pair online at Old Navy.   They are bleached denim with some distress in the knees with a wide waste band (the band is similar to Renee's WWC pants with the stretch).  Very comfy and  affordable.  So if you want to try a pair without breaking the bank, try Old Navy.  They also have a nice range of sizes too from regular to plus size.  I normally do not shop there but was doing an online search and found them by accident.      

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lattelvr    I'm not sure but I think it's the Levi's Ribcage Straight Full Length Jeans  Color is Tango Swing and it is oversize.  Leg opening is 16", so you have plenty of room.   It's $98.00.  About average for Levi's and most of their jeans on Shopbop are that price.   They are very good jeans, and there are quite a few on the board that swear to them.  I don't own any Levi's because I don't wear jeans from 3rd world countries.  Levi's of course used to be made in the U.S.   This is a 31" inseam, so it's going to be a little long.  Just key in Levi's jeans at Shopbop.  Take a look at the jeans for sale too.