Respected Contributor

at Boden- Really adorable clothes!

Respected Contributor

Hmmm..,. the entire pic isn't showing for some reason...

What's your return policy?

We operate a no-quibble returns policy and if you return an item within 90 days of receipt, we will give you back the amount you paid for the item, or offer an exchange, whichever you prefer, no questions asked. After this period, until the first anniversary of your order arriving, you can still return anything that does not meet your naturally high quality expectations (things like normal wear and tear are included, though heavily used garments or garments that have been mauled by pets, or drawn on by nephews, and so forth, don’t qualify, and bathing suits cannot be washed or worn). So if you’re not happy we will give you the option of exchanging your item or receiving a credit for the amount you paid for that item.

Respected Contributor

Anyway, check out online- Pretty clothes this year!

Honored Contributor

I know this isn't the point but what is with that demented looking rabbit hanging there?

Honored Contributor

Only part of the picture is showing but it looks like it's....a sweater.

Super Contributor

I've frequently wondered why people look for ""cute"" clothes.

Definitions:

Cute: attractive in a pretty or endearing way

Pretty: attractive in a delicate way without being truly beautiful or handsome

Frequent Contributor

"Cute" is my brand. I like being cute. I'm not a beautiful woman, but I can definitely aspire to and sometimes achieve cute, so that's what I go for in my appearance and my clothing. Who wouldn't want to be pretty, and most importantly, endearing? To me cute says approachable, fun to be around, cheerful, and likeable.

The Boden site has a listing called "More to make you smile". I guess that's my goal in choosing cute clothing - to make people smile.

This striped T-shirt on the Boden site is very similar to the one I'm wearing today.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}I think cute is a term I use often to mean attractive looking clothing (for me anyway). I guess it is a term I overuse, now that I think about it. I don't want to look cute as in a 5 year old clothing's cute, but I like cute as in Logo's cute tops.

Getting back to Boden, they have some very nice clothing but be careful with sizing. I find their sizing runs a bit small. And sometimes the tops are not cut very generously through the chest and I am not even busty.

If you are ordering anything for the first time, I'd think of ordering up a size unless you are really sure of your size and how their clothing runs for you. Check the measurements too. I found that is really important!

Honored Contributor

Cute is a term I used for clothing that I think looks good specifically to me. I don't care about the absolute meaning of the word. That's what I use.