Honored Contributor

Cute, cute D & Co Shirt Dress shown Tuesday 4-21 🏝

This morning a very cute print was shown.

A shirtwaist dress is offered in a tropical print.

Unfortunately, the style will not work for me, but I wish there were other items in this print 

or more prints such as this offered.

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Printed-Midi-Shirt-Dress.product.A379732.html

the print has so many cute images, even flamingos!

6522E9E0-482B-441C-9A0A-3B0FB84EB588.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Cute, cute D & Co Shirt Dress shown Tuesday 4-21 🏝

I'm not going out alot, but I've noticed so many more ladies wearing dresses now. Mainly shirt dresses and maxi dresses. They all look so nice, I hope  this continues.   

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

This morning a very cute print was shown.

A shirtwaist dress is offered in a tropical print.

Unfortunately, the style will not work for me, but I wish there were other items in this print 

or more prints such as this offered.

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Printed-Midi-Shirt-Dress.product.A379732.html

the print has so many cute images, even flamingos!

6522E9E0-482B-441C-9A0A-3B0FB84EB588.jpeg

@LTT1 

theres something nostalgic about this print and perhaps the reason it grabbed your attention (Teach): Chalkboard!!

Super Contributor

Shirtdresses are a good fit for my body - but with this pattern I'd probably be lucky enough to get the house splayed across my rear, and it doesn't need that kinda help. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 

I bought this print in tanks last year. I cut off the tassels on a couple of them. They are too big on me now, so I have to take in the seams.

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Printed-Perfect-Jersey-Tank-with-Tassle-Trim.product.A379752.html?s... 

Trusted Contributor

@donovan wrote:

Shirtdresses are a good fit for my body - but with this pattern I'd probably be lucky enough to get the house splayed across my rear, and it doesn't need that kinda help. 

LOL!   Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

What is going on with Q's sizing? I like this dress enough (tho I would have to shorten it to knee length, just don't like the midi length on me) in the two dark colors that I went to the "click here" measurement guide. According to that, I would wear either an XS or Small, and I have never worn that since I was about 9th grade, lol. Needless to say, I'm not taking the chance since this seems really off. I know I haven't ordered clothing here for years, but...really???
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I like the dress, and I'm considering the 'Grey', which are several neutral colors.

But, I think I'll wait until it's on Clearance.  

$49 seems 'a bit much' right now (in my mind).  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I ordered that in navy a couple weeks ago.  It was on the Zish list and Katrina looked great in it.  Then I saw it on again and it was less than what I paid so I got the grey and a credit refund for the price difference on my last order.  I love the fabric.

Trusted Contributor

It’s a really cute dress, but I don’t care for those dark drab colors during the warmer months. I hope Gary brings the same dress in different patterns in the future