Valued Contributor
Doesn't matter if they are comfortable, I wouldn't wear them. JMHO.
Respected Contributor
On 2/27/2014 ECBG said:

This one is cute! Really nice on. A lot of the girls at Chanel and Dior wear them.

Cute means delightfully pretty or dainty. To some maybe attractive or fashionable. I definitely to not get a cute vibe.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/27/2014 ECBG said:
On 2/27/2014 Luvmycats said:

You probably should learn how to spell "Sandal" if you are in the fashion field!

Also * definitely!!!

Skylands, I agree- Not liking them at all.

Oh to never make a goof! Is perfection hard?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Wink

They would look cute on others, not a style for me.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

I think they'd be cute with a very casual outfit. I wouldn't wear them with a skirt or dressy pants.

Trusted Contributor

I think they are very cute! I can see them with a sundress, too.

I have a couple of shoe issues: I have a wide foot across the toe, and I'm an uber klutz!

While I do have couple of pair of too pricey, "suxy" heels, I wear them rarely, and honestly, if a shoe thief stole them, I'd be OK with it!

Shoes are not my passion, and working as a Dietitian in a hospital, running around all day long, on those hard floors, I've grown to love comfort shoes, even in my private life.

Call me 40 and frumpy, but, I can be violent when my hoofs hurt {#emotions_dlg.devil2}so, it's for the best!

Super Contributor
On 2/27/2014 ECBG said:

This one is cute! Really nice on. A lot of the girls at Chanel and Dior wear them.

Very nice!

I think these are shoes you would really have to see on someone to get the full effect. I could so see myself wearing these with a casual summer skirt or capris.