Honored Contributor

Cute Jean from 7 For All Mankind

[ Edited ]

And it's just $59.40.  Free shipping  They are haveing a 40% sale on all items from jeans to sweaters.  Striaght jean   Got the jean.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cute Jean from 7 For All Mankind

Love the fit. Nice and slender on the leg without being unattractively skin squeezing tight. So many are so exceedingly tight they bunch up around the knees and butt. Many border on obscene.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

Love the fit. Nice and slender on the leg without being unattractively skin squeezing tight. So many are so exceedingly tight they bunch up around the knees and butt. Many border on obscene.

I think it's adorable.  I can't get over the price.  It was originally on sale for $99.00.  Add the 40% off today.  7 is a pretty decent jean.  The company is now half way back to being made in the USA.  The other half is still in Mexico.   When they announced they were leaving LA, a whole commotion erupted, with rumors of a boycott.  As of last year they reopened a factory in LA.  The company was sold to an Israeli company in 2016.  Delta Galil.

Honored Contributor

Try the Rack or Off 5th if you want good prices on 'premium' jeans.

I think my 7 for all mankind were under $50 at Off 5th last year

Honored Contributor

I like those jeans, flattering fit.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

That's the first pair of jeans being modeled in a good while that I have seen that weren't like a second skin.  These look so nice.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I really like those jeans and they are affordable. I have been on a Jean buying binge lately. 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18