Honored Contributor

I do like it but only if I can push up the sleeves.  That would give me a casual vibe and spring is coming.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Louis is easy to watch, but I gave up watching anything with Amy.

She is a lovely young woman and could make a flour sack look designer, but her voice, cackling and flitting around means I change the channel.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Trudey

I watched most of his show last night on Q2 and liked a few things but I've never ordered anything of his.

Amy, on the other hand, I found hard to watch with him. He'd express an opinion on a particular trend and she'd cackle at him and say something patronizing...'gosh Louis! You say the darnedest things!' Okay not exactly that but it certainly came off that way; inappropriate...

@Andreatoo  I couldn't agree more.  Louis is such a pleasure to watch and listen to, but Amy is not a good match for him.  I didn't see the show, but watched several of the videos and she was so silly and added absolutely nothing to the presentation.

Contributor

How do I find the Linea board? 

Also, I purchased this dress, and I really like it. I took it on vacation last week in the Caribbean. It's comfortable and easy. As a bonus, my husband loves it.

Trusted Contributor

@UhRose wrote:

How do I find the Linea board? 

Also, I purchased this dress, and I really like it. I took it on vacation last week in the Caribbean. It's comfortable and easy. As a bonus, my husband loves it.

In the Forum, click on “My Favorite Brand” & then on “Linea by Louis dell’Olio.”

My husband likes it, too!

Respected Contributor

I received the denim dress in indigo and I love it.  I don't usually wear dresses and normally don't even look at shorter dresses, but this style and fit is perfect.