Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,036
Registered: ‎08-07-2013

Re: Customer Service=Aggratived!!!

No one can read minds O/P by not telling CS what size you needed how are they suppose to know? I think the problem lays with you not with CS.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,307
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Re: Customer Service=Aggratived!!!


@apple1964 wrote:

No one can read minds O/P by not telling CS what size you needed how are they suppose to know? I think the problem lays with you not with CS.


*************************************************I said BELOW that the purpose of the call was to ask them togo up a size. That was the only thing discussed and she didn't put it in the computer. Thanks for the input.

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,532
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: Customer Service=Aggratived!!!

@ECBG Good afternoon, I am sorry this has happened. We would like to try an assist, if we can.  Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and provide us the order number and we weill do what we can to help.  

Look forward to hearing from you,

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,322
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Customer Service=Aggratived!!!


@Susan-QVC wrote:

@ECBG Good afternoon, I am sorry this has happened. We would like to try an assist, if we can.  Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and provide us the order number and we weill do what we can to help.  

Look forward to hearing from you,

Susan Q-Social


@Susan-QVC   Really nice of you to offer.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,413
Registered: ‎07-29-2014

Re: Customer Service=Aggratived!!!

Customer Service=Aggratived!!!

 

No reason to:

1) totally insult Q employees

2) get so aggravated  you make up a word

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people only from their own experiences."
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,603
Registered: ‎06-25-2012

Re: Customer Service=Aggratived!!!

You'll actually get your new item faster if you just return the one that didn't fit and reorder anyway.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,993
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Customer Service=Aggratived!!!

Seriously, this is a crazy time of year for most companies.  They have thousands of orders and customers, and to manage one little issue because you forgot to put down the size you wanted is very difficult.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,036
Registered: ‎08-07-2013

Re: Customer Service=Aggratived!!!


@ECBG wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

No one can read minds O/P by not telling CS what size you needed how are they suppose to know? I think the problem lays with you not with CS.


*************************************************I said BELOW that the purpose of the call was to ask them togo up a size. That was the only thing discussed and she didn't put it in the computer. Thanks for the input.


Okay.... others here noticed the same thing as I did. But, okay I hope you get this issue resolved have a nice day.