Honored Contributor

Customer Service=Aggratived!!!

I ordered a GILI jacket on EP and sent it back because it ran TWO sizes to small.  On the return form I forgot to put the size I wanted and called customer service for problems 1-800-367-9444.  They refunded the jacket  (yes the size was available).  How hard can it be?  How do they get problems taken care of when they can't handle this simple task?

Have you had any issues?

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Service=Aggratived!!!

I've not had any problems with CS on the occasions I have had to call them. Sorry you did, but you didn't say what the problem was, just that they refunded your money??
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I guess I don't understand your problem but it sounds like you returned the jacket, asked for an exchange, didn't say what size you wanted and now you're mad at them for not knowing your size?  Sounds like you ought to be mad at yourself.  It was YOUR mistake.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
I've not had any problems with CS on the occasions I have had to call them. Sorry you did, but you didn't say what the problem was, just that they refunded your money??

************************************************Snicks, I forgot to write that I needed the next size up on the form.  I told CS to send the next form and it got refunded instead.  They don't listen?  I should know better with GILI!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry that happened to you!  Maybe one of the moderators here could help?  They sometimes pop into threads and offer assistance.  You could use @ and one of their names to see if they can assist.  Hope you get it worked out!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I guess I don't understand your problem but it sounds like you returned the jacket, asked for an exchange, didn't say what size you wanted and now you're mad at them for not knowing your size?  Sounds like you ought to be mad at yourself.  It was YOUR mistake.

************************************************Sorry, I wasn't clear.  The purpose of the call was to tell them to go up a size.  I had left that part blank but had indicated to exchange.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

That totally is a bummer you had to call QVC to get your item exchanged..  As I have said before, I do not order much from  QVC anymore...but I have indulged in LOGO tops for a couple years.  I always have to exchange my LOGO tops for either smaller or larger sizes.  GGGRRRRR!  This past year her sizing has been off for me.  I have had the best luck ever exchanging though!  Up until a year ago I always ordered a new size, etc online..and sent the one I had back for refund.  Due to excessive return fees, and high shipping I tried the exchange option.  I have done it maybe 6 or 7 times.  Each time my new product comes in 5 days or so!!  Faster than a regular order!

There was one time they refunded me instead of exchanging.  I guess someone didn't read the return form,Woman Sad.LOL!  When they did that, I just forgot the order.  Guess I didn't want it that bad

Honored Contributor

Customer Service can't always preform magic.  In today's everyday living we have come to expect instant results.  Sometimes that is not possible.

It appears that when you returned the jacket without telling QVC that you wanted to exchange it for a larger size,  their return dept followed the procedures in place and gave you a refund.

Customer Service and the return dept are not located in the same building or even in the same city.  Yes, information can be placed on a computer so that it can be seen by other areas, but it would not be prudent or time effective  for the return dept to look up every return on the computer to see if CS was contacted when information is missing from the return form.

What you think is a simple task would require a lot of man hours to execute for every return with missing information.  This would in turn lead to higher costs for all QVC customers.

I am sorry that this happened to you, but I feel your frustration is misguided.

Respected Contributor

How hard is it to put the size you want on the return label?

I know you said you forgot - but see how easy things slip thru the cracks?

I am sure whatever she did wrong - was not intentional since she refunded the jacket.

Works both ways - if you can forget something simple then we have to understand the person on the other end of that phone is only human too.

Super Contributor

What I would find upsetting about this would be that the Q would refund and keep your original paid shipping to them.  Now if you reorder, you pay another full shipping.  If they send a replacement, you are not charged the extra shipping.