Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Customer Service=Aggratived!!!

No one can read minds O/P by not telling CS what size you needed how are they suppose to know? I think the problem lays with you not with CS.

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

No one can read minds O/P by not telling CS what size you needed how are they suppose to know? I think the problem lays with you not with CS.

*************************************************I said BELOW that the purpose of the call was to ask them togo up a size. That was the only thing discussed and she didn't put it in the computer. Thanks for the input.

QVC Customer Care

@ECBG Good afternoon, I am sorry this has happened. We would like to try an assist, if we can.  Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and provide us the order number and we weill do what we can to help.  

Look forward to hearing from you,

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@ECBG Good afternoon, I am sorry this has happened. We would like to try an assist, if we can.  Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and provide us the order number and we weill do what we can to help.  

Look forward to hearing from you,

Susan Q-Social

@Susan-QVC   Really nice of you to offer.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Customer Service=Aggratived!!!

No reason to:

1) totally insult Q employees

2) get so aggravated  you make up a word

Honored Contributor

You'll actually get your new item faster if you just return the one that didn't fit and reorder anyway.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Seriously, this is a crazy time of year for most companies.  They have thousands of orders and customers, and to manage one little issue because you forgot to put down the size you wanted is very difficult.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

*************************************************I said BELOW that the purpose of the call was to ask them togo up a size. That was the only thing discussed and she didn't put it in the computer. Thanks for the input.

Okay.... others here noticed the same thing as I did. But, okay I hope you get this issue resolved have a nice day.