Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 54,407
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

Re: Current Obsession: Mad for Plaid!

Tibi-

Honored Contributor
Posts: 54,407
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

Re: Current Obsession: Mad for Plaid!

Free People-

Honored Contributor
Posts: 54,407
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

Re: Current Obsession: Mad for Plaid!

NYDJ-

Honored Contributor
Posts: 54,407
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

Re: Current Obsession: Mad for Plaid!

Townsen-

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,566
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: Current Obsession: Mad for Plaid!

love the Free People!

Apparently the LL Bean slacks are no longer available Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor
Posts: 54,407
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

Re: Current Obsession: Mad for Plaid!


@Andreatoo wrote:

love the Free People!

Apparently the LL Bean slacks are no longer available Woman Frustrated


@Andreatoo

I'm looking at them right now: 

Item #: TK278191

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,030
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Current Obsession: Mad for Plaid!

@lolakimono@Andreatoo... I love the plaid pants!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor
Posts: 54,407
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

Re: Current Obsession: Mad for Plaid!

Helly Hansen- reversible

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,566
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: Current Obsession: Mad for Plaid!


@lolakimono wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

love the Free People!

Apparently the LL Bean slacks are no longer available Woman Frustrated


@Andreatoo

I'm looking at them right now: 

Item #: TK278191

 


Thanks. Not sure how I missed them . Price is a bit steep even on sale!

I wish I could try them on first....

Honored Contributor
Posts: 54,407
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

Re: Current Obsession: Mad for Plaid!


@Andreatoo wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

love the Free People!

Apparently the LL Bean slacks are no longer available Woman Frustrated


@Andreatoo

I'm looking at them right now: 

Item #: TK278191

 


Thanks. Not sure how I missed them . Price is a bit steep even on sale!

I wish I could try them on first....


@Andreatoo

  • 100% wool
  • fully lined
  • 95% of customers would recommend...- just sayin' Cat Wink