Super Contributor
I am and always have been a big Isaac fan. Sadly, for quite sometime now I find too much of the same and boring. Especially with all the cackling that goes on. Wonder if anyone shares my feeling.
Honored Contributor

I love IM and much of his clothing line.  However, i can rarely get to watch him because they mainly pair him with JC and SK, neither of whom I care to watch.  I mainly shop on line for his clothing.

Contributor

@metrogal ... I feel the same way especially when he is with Shawn 🙄 ... uggg

@metrogal wrote:
I am and always have been a big Isaac fan. Sadly, for quite sometime now I find too much of the same and boring. Especially with all the cackling that goes on. Wonder if anyone shares my feeling.

Trusted Contributor

@metrogal wrote:

I agree... I do like Isaac and most hosts....but I have to say I don’t like listening to all the “scenarios” when describing the product.....where to wear it...when to wear it...how to wear it...who to wear it with.   ..I just want to hear about the item.  I already know why I am interested.  Too much time is spent on “filler information”. 

Honored Contributor

I have a few things from IM, but I find him very elitist and shallow.IM has even mentioned on air that he is very shallow and that is reflected in the conversation on the show. I will watch the show on occasion, but the nonsense gets old real quick.

Super Contributor
I agree with all above....but also too much sameness.
Super Contributor
And I always trusted Shawn. I now longer (never forgetting she’s a sales person) find her particularly believable and becoming irritating. Just my opinion.
New Contributor

Yes, I, too, am so sick of watching SK take over the show.  Some time back she tried on sevveral dresses over what she was wearing for the show.  I want to see the models wear the clothing and what sizes, etc.  I am not interested in her talk show with Isaac.  I like him and his clothing but she tries to ask too many personal questions, etc. that most of us are probably not interested in.  It is supposed to be a QVC show selling his clothing line.   I am not trying to be cruel just wanting QVC to get with the program.  I find myself taping the show and zipping thru all the nonense.  She is wastiing our time and his in my opinion. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I love IM and much of his clothing line.  However, i can rarely get to watch him because they mainly pair him with JC and SK, neither of whom I care to watch.  I mainly shop on line for his clothing.

I like SK and IM.....but just find IM & JC unwatchable....i used to try to catch all of his shows but rarely  watch these days

Honored Contributor

@metrogal  I think the team designing for him needs to get inspired because they keep doing the same thing over and over.  Lace is a biggy and frankly, I am sick of it.  Tops, dresses, pants, skirts, you name it in lace.  They desperately need some different style of tee shirt using buttons or different fabrics on the chest.  Just something different.  Heck, I could design better than his team.

kindness is strength