Super Contributor

Curious Writing on Joan's Arm - "Nothing Lasts Forever" Wearing Item J317405.

When I looked at item number J317405, there is one review. In the review, the person was nice enough to include that Joan wore this necklace on the Seth Myers late night show. So I found the clip on youtube, and Joan did wear this necklace! Then I noticed a comment on youtube which asked: What's on Joan's arm?

Joan (herself or someone else) had written, on her left arm, above her wrist, "Nothing lasts forever" And above that is a word: Alley (is that what it says?)

Alley, for Kirstie Alley? Alley, for Shubert Alley? Or maybe it isn't Alley at all.

I was thinking, perhaps this was a list of joke reminders, but she does not use that phrase, "Nothing lasts forever" throughout her comedic routine with Seth. There also appears to be more writing on her arm. Maybe there is more to the Seth Myers interview, and she explains? But, either way, at least you have a video of her wearing her beloved QVC jewelry with curious writing on her arm too! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Here is the youtube video. Slide the bottom bar to 4:44.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RQ_y5X3Sdk

Here is the beautiful necklace she is wearing (still available, and, sadly, she did not have the opportunity to show it to us,{#emotions_dlg.sad} here on QVC).