Honored Contributor

Re: Curiosity about returning styles

Pants with or without a crease are both popular.

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

QVC carries enough styles that there will always be something to suit everyone.  I hope and pray stirrup pants aren't returning.

@Kachina624

If I'm praying it's for world peace or a cure for cancer! Certainly not to keep stirrup pants from coming back! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I never was a fan of creases.  Never liked the material of the pants or the look when I wore them.  As for the stirrups I just have old memories of them and think they are LONG AGO.  Coming back in style I might give them a second look.  

Esteemed Contributor

Man, those IM stirrups have a 4.8 rating!  Thanks for posting, @Hippiified.🐎

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@bonnielu     I have not seen stirrup's.  I use to love gabardine slacks with the single pleat down each side in front (those were the best).  Today anything can go but it's up to you if you want to wear it.  I tend to go with basics myself.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Love an ironed crease or seam in a dress pant - very elongating. I wore stirrup pants in the 80s - doubt I will go there again. I am old enough to have seen trends come, go, and come back again. I am also old enough to know which styles I like and work for me. It is always interesting  to see the “new” trends, and remember wearing them in my past.