Honored Contributor

I was initially very enthused about this line,  not so much now.   I've gotten 4 or 5 pieces including 2 pairs of the pj's, one of which is going back.   Those darn things have shed fuzz all over my bed,  then when I sit or lie on the bed,  I get fuzz all over my jeans and shirt.   Haven't had them long enough for pilling.   Seems all I've done is brush fuzz off my clothes. 

The worst of them is they don't breathe and are too hot.   I've awaken several nights soaking wet,  although I open the window by the bed in 20° weather.   I'm normally not a person who gets hot,  no night sweats or anything. 

I'm done with the Duds,  no more for me.  I've already bought too many. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Redboots

I don't want to cut down this product because I have had great luck with Cuddl Duds in the past -- and with QVC in general. And I obviously can only speak for myself.  I washed my PJ set by itself the first time because I didn't want to get fuzz on other garments.  So I can say for sure that the pilling wasn't from overloading. And because I washed it before wearing, it wasn't from wear friction.  However I didn't wash it inside out (I haven't had to take those precautions with other CD items -- though it's a great tip!).

Esteemed Contributor

Just a laundry hint ... never wash fleece, fuzzy chenille, or the Cudl Duds fabric with Downey or other fabric softener.  Use regular, cheap white vinegar instead.  I haven't bought fabric softener in several years - always substitute white vinegar.  Clothes come out of the dryer soft and smell fresh.  No pilling or fading.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Occasional Contributor

I have purchased 4 or 5 outfits and I do not understand why no fabric softener because I used it and all my cuddle duds turned out fine. The only issue I have is the navy blue outfit collects lint.