Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone on waitlist for the cudl duds tsv had their orders switched to in process yet. I hope I get them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was just looking at them ,they seem to be all back in

My tsv order has not arrived yet  ,long time in shipping  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I was just looking at them ,they seem to be all back in

My tsv order has not arrived yet  ,long time in shipping  Smiley Sad

The two I ordered in small are still on waitlist. 

Super Contributor

I bought 2 pair, washed both tonight and I've spent over an hour getting all the pills off of them.  They are horrible, worst purchse I've ever made from QVC. I think I have every pair  of Stan Herman novelty print pj's and I love them, the newer collection this year I have  2 pair of them and I will  go back to buying his.  This year his tops are  much better  than before. I even sent a pair of the Dudl duds to a  friend in South Carolina. I have already written and told her  not to open them just send them to me I wouldn't have anybody  go through this, I now wish I had checked the reviews. Just an FYI.  Good luck with yours. I have to think those who are praising  these pj's  must not have washed them yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Went to Kohl,s yesterday and brought three tops for under my sweaters.  I do this every year, though they last a long time.  Still had some that were 2.98 many years ago.  These cost 18.00,  Then you use all of Kohl,s coupons and rewards.  They do inflate their prices before discounts. Then I had a 5.00 coupon and 15%, so cheaper than the Q, and no shipping.

Honored Contributor

I've been buying myself Snoozies! off of Amazon. They are cheap, I get them in 2 days and they are soooooo soft and comfy! Wash up splendidly! A great buy! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I bought the TSV and I love it. The vendor said not to use softener on this fabric. I washed without any Downy and they came out good.

Esteemed Contributor
I am still wait listed for both pair I ordered. I hope I get them.
Respected Contributor

I am a big Cuddl Duds fan. Most of my pieces have come from Kohls but I have bought a few from the Q as well and have been very happy.

Then I purchased the most recent PJ/lounger TSV and was immediately struck by two things:  how much it pilled after washing and how much larger the set ran than what I'm used to from the company.  I have never had a pilling problem before from Cuddl Duds but the PJ set is like nothing I have ever seen.  Not to be deterred, I pulled out my Gleener and still couldn't manage to get all the pills off.  I'm not a fabric expert but my instincts tell me this set came from a new manufacturer.

Contributor

After reading the comments about pilling, I went to check out my just washed  pair.  I had absolutely no pilling. Pilling is caused by fabric rubbing against other fabric. So possibly the people that experienced it had an overloaded washing machine?  When I researched pilling, it said to wash items inside out and I would add not to have an  overly full load.