Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Chi-town girl, I think your comment about the patterned Cuddl Duds items vs the solids is spot on. I bought mostly patterned in everything, no pilling yet. The one pair of solid gray fleece tights show a little pilling, but I don't wear those out anyway.

I also got the Linea coat, but haven't worn it enough to experience pilling. I don't think it will be a problem for me because I have way to many coats, so will be judicious about when I wear my Linea. So disappointing, that should NOT happen! Louis usually gives us the best fabrics . . .

Hi @MaggieMack-I can understand some wear after a season or 2 but in both cases, the pilling was horrible and so quickly. Very disappointed and oddly coincidental.

I really liked that Zebra coat but I hate pilling. It makes a garment look old & cheap and you can't just shave it once, it will just get worse over time. Louis designed a beautiful coat, including the zebra print, but the fabric has a propensity to shed & pill. I'm just surprised it passed Q's quality testing. I have other Linea garments that are fantastic, esp the whisper knits and the leggings, opaque stockings are excellent! Q's CS was wonderful in handling the issue. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There's new Duddl Duds in Fashions - New Arrivals.