Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddleduds TSV in a few days...

Agree with others who have said this brand is very mediocre in quality.  It should be priced accordingly.

And, don't they know how to make a TSV in another style???

Respected Contributor

It looks nice BUT...I am so very tired of hoodies!! PLEASE make some cardigans without a hood!!

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I tried some Cuddle Duds pants and am so disappointed, they are falling apart.  They have not been worn or washed more than a couple of times.  PILLING like crazy!!!!!

i agree @LindaSal

they dont wear well at all.

i have a few pieces and usually pick them up from facebook sales or from ebay for reduced pricing.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/Cuddl-Duds-Ultra-Soft-Comfort-Drape-Front-Hooded-Cardigan.product.A301420.html?cm...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I have several of their tops and lounge pants and have lived in them this winter. I look fine to answer the door but am comfortable. They have been washed many times without any issues. But the last cardigan TSV I had to return. It was too much fabric and clung like Saran Wrap.  I looked 3 sizes bigger. Hope this one uses a different knit.

Respected Contributor

I don't like that it hangs open in the front. How can you feel truly cuddled up in a wrap that flies open all the time?

Honored Contributor

Thanks to the posters who shared the pic and item #.  I like the pink.  But, it's too expensive and there is no closure.  I'll pass.

My pieces from this line have held up well though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

wrote:

I have several of their tops and lounge pants and have lived in them this winter. I look fine to answer the door but am comfortable. They have been washed many times without any issues. But the last cardigan TSV I had to return. It was too much fabric and clung like Saran Wrap.  I looked 3 sizes bigger. Hope this one uses a different knit.

This one is French terry, not fleece of some kind. 

Esteemed Contributor

well this thread answers my thought on whether this would be a good purchase and it sounds like that's a "no" based on quality issues.

Honored Contributor

I purchased one of the fleece wraps from as-is very, very cheaply. I find it to be super casual.  It's not an item I would wear out and about.  I bought it to throw on around my house and when we are camping.  I have worn mine and washed it and mine has held up very well.  No pilling issues at all.

The one thing I don't like about it though is how wide the sleeve opening is.  It makes the thumbholes awkward to use and it looks funny.

This new TSV looks a little nicer because of the fabric, IMO.