Honored Contributor

Cuddle Duds Underwear Has Arrived!

Cuddle Duds soft underwear tops are in on Belk .com. under "underwear".

If you love a liner under things that is thin and light weight, you'll love these.  I have found they do shrink down one size after being dried.  

They have light and dark choices.

Your fav types of liners?  Mine is the first in the cream choice.

Cuddl Duds® Softwear Lace Edge Long Sleeve V-Neck with Smart Layer Top -  CD8518835

Cuddl Duds® Softwear with Stretch Reversible Tank - CD8018816

Cuddl Duds® Softwear Lace Edge V-Neck Tank with Smart Layer

Cuddl Duds® Softwear Tailored Leggings with Smart Layer -  CD8618836

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddle Duds Underwear Has Arrived!

I was in Marshall's today and there were a number of Cuddle Duds items available in the $12-15 range.

Esteemed Contributor

Kohls will be having a huge sale on Cuddle Dud for Black Friday (I saw their ad which was leaked). 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Kohls will be having a huge sale on Cuddle Dud for Black Friday (I saw their ad which was leaked). 

Thanks Gards.  Do you remember what the discount was?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50@gardensla@winamac1,

Good luck girls!  Belks has 20% off and full availability.  Heaven knows what will be there by then!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

Sorry, I don't. I know there was some clothing (probably not all, but I don't remember) and sheets, too. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Those Belk items appear to be Cuddl Duds Climatesmart which is their base layer collection.  I really like them because even skinny pants will easily slide up over the leggings.  Also, no worries about risk of looking bulky wearig thee items as layers.   

I'm also a big fan of Cuddl Duds Fleecewear.  I wear the fleece collection as outer clothing -- not underwear.  Active Layer and Smooth Plush work as regular clothes too, but not everyone may feel comfortable wearing them that way. 

I realize that you can find Cuddl Duds at a lot of retailers.  I can't remember the last time I paid ful regular price for anything from them.  However, if you want to familiarize yourself with all of their colections please check out the brand's website.  Another upside of that is Cuddl Duds often offers discounts too, and they have a sale page on the site, plus there may be a color, style, or size which they don't share with the rest of the retail world. 

Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@winamac1

Sorry, I don't. I know there was some clothing (probably not all, but I don't remember) and sheets, too. 

Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"