Honored Contributor

Remember how warm and snuggley we all were last winter with this cartigan's forerunner?  

Are you ordering?  I didn't appreciate the pilling!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cuddle Duds Special Value

I have two that I purchased last year & the year before.Like you mine piled.I'm over it!!

Esteemed Contributor

You couldn't give it to me!  Smiley Surprised

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@ECBG  I took at quick look at the TSV online, but I didn't watch any of the shows today.  I'm not buying.  I bought the Joan Rivers hooded faux suede sweater last week and now I'm pretty much finished for a few months.

I know it's common to see nothing but cool.or cold weather clothing online or TV and in the stores now, but for those of us who live in summer year round and who, like me, don't care a whole lot about the trends, there's not a whole lot to tempt us.  It's almost as if we don't exist for a few months.

Frequent Contributor

I loved everything but the fabric pilling.  I was tempted but I'm going to pass on this.

It's the little things.
Valued Contributor

Me either. Cheap fabric that carries static electricity and doesn't keep me warm at all.

Honored Contributor

They just said they've sold over 100 thousand of them!

I was tempted but remembered the pilling and boy that makes a garment look awful.... but besides that (hope they fix the pilling).... I am dead tired of fly-away fronts and shark bite hems and really detest the thumb thing even tho I know I can roll it up....  so it wasn't too hard to walk away..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I got one. Mine from last year didn't pill.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@ECBG  I took at quick look at the TSV online, but I didn't watch any of the shows today.  I'm not buying.  I bought the Joan Rivers hooded faux suede sweater last week and now I'm pretty much finished for a few months.

I know it's common to see nothing but cool.or cold weather clothing online or TV and in the stores now, but for those of us who live in summer year round and who, like me, don't care a whole lot about the trends, there's not a whole lot to tempt us.  It's almost as if we don't exist for a few months.

@millieshops,Thank you.  When I'm home and snuggling with "the baby", he doesn't care as long as mommie is in it.  I bought dark colors last year, and my arms aren't over my head, so I believe we're good!  LOL!

Image may contain: dog

Honored Contributor

I bought it last year and it pilled badly. Within 2 months it was no longer wearable outside the house. Will not repurchase

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri