Respected Contributor

I just bought the ones on Q check yesterday, but I bought them on Amazon. The sizes and colors I wanted to order were on wait list here, so I looked elsewhere.

I will get them on Monday, and I ordered them today-- love Prime

(the $$ ended up being less on Amazon because of shipping costs at the Q)

Respected Contributor
I saw some at Wal-Mart. Cute prints too. I love them under jeans when it's cold. I like to sleep in them too. They hold up very well.
Honored Contributor

I love my cuddl duds, have been buying them for years.

Regular Contributor
On 11/1/2014 lennox25 said:

I watched the video of Shawn selling the item number referred to above. She makes no sense to me on this item. She says it is a good "layering piece". I can't imagine anything I could or would wear it under, as it would feel and look utterly ridiculous with a coat or winter jacket of some type over it. What would I layer it with ? It's already getting too cold just to wear it by itself.

Next, she suggests keeping it on inside and wearing it for warmth. Really Shawn ? ( I think she talks to hear herself talk.)

Now I personally think it looks a bit "overload" to keep on all day walking around the house, and am sure there are a large variety of things I could wear to keep me warm instead of a hoodie, with gloves add thumb holes, and an asymmetrical hem to clean, cook, and be around my house in.

She also suggested if going to a party or something you could wear it underneath your coat and just keep it on once inside. Again, wouldn't I be suggesting to my host and everyone else that I'm prepared to leave any minute ?

I dunno. Perhaps in Shawn's crazy wardrobe world this is a good idea, but I think she is really reaching too hard when suggesting these ideas.

I am so overdone with all of these hosts recommending ANYTHING to us as if we are dummies to try and get a sale while they are on the clock. It's insulting to our intelligence, and doesn't do a whole lot to make them seem very intelligent, sincere or worth watching.

Grow up hosts.

I think Shawn is just giving ideas for different ways it can be worn. I am in my 70's and have worn this brand for years. They last forever and are lightweight but cozy. The thumb holes are great! When walking our dog, I keep my hands warm but can keep my thumb on the button of his retractable leash. Give them a try...you might be pleasantly surprised!

Super Contributor
On 11/1/2014 lennox25 said:

I watched the video of Shawn selling the item number referred to above. She makes no sense to me on this item. She says it is a good "layering piece". I can't imagine anything I could or would wear it under, as it would feel and look utterly ridiculous with a coat or winter jacket of some type over it. What would I layer it with ? It's already getting too cold just to wear it by itself.

Next, she suggests keeping it on inside and wearing it for warmth. Really Shawn ? ( I think she talks to hear herself talk.)

Now I personally think it looks a bit "overload" to keep on all day walking around the house, and am sure there are a large variety of things I could wear to keep me warm instead of a hoodie, with gloves add thumb holes, and an asymmetrical hem to clean, cook, and be around my house in.

She also suggested if going to a party or something you could wear it underneath your coat and just keep it on once inside. Again, wouldn't I be suggesting to my host and everyone else that I'm prepared to leave any minute ?

I dunno. Perhaps in Shawn's crazy wardrobe world this is a good idea, but I think she is really reaching too hard when suggesting these ideas.

I am so overdone with all of these hosts recommending ANYTHING to us as if we are dummies to try and get a sale while they are on the clock. It's insulting to our intelligence, and doesn't do a whole lot to make them seem very intelligent, sincere or worth watching.

Grow up hosts.

First, I bought this to wear around the house. I can also see me running to do errands in this with a pair of leggings. I live on the East coast and HATE anything big and bulking like a coat when driving. I heard Shawn present this and thought she was right on with her suggestions. I didnt hear her say to layer this over a coat. If she did, I would just over look that anyway because I wouldnt wear it like that.

Honored Contributor

I've worn the "tee" style of Cuddleduds for years. I dry underwear on hi, so I do order up one size since they will shrink on that setting. Fleece doesn't shrink on hi, so you wouldn't have that problem with this item.

This would be good for walking the dog, running to the grocery store, or wearing anytime you need a hoodie.

I was thinking that I wanted something to wear in the morning when I get up on cold mornings that wasn't so long, yet I'm cold natured. This looks good.

Respected Contributor

I just bought some ''ClimateRight"" by Cuddl Duds @ Walmart today for $10 bucks. OMG ! I am toasty warm. Love them !

Valued Contributor

I've worn this brand for years. Good quality, and on a frigid night here in Pa. I wear them under my flannel nightgown because our old farmhouse is much cooler upstairs! (Yes, I guess I'm old because I love flannel! LOL)

I am always cold, and I would definitely follow Shawn's suggestion to wear inside, around my shoulders at night while I watch TV, knit, or read.

I also agree with Shawn's "being in someone else's house" comment. A few of my friends keep their homes really cool, and I always make sure I take a heavy sweater along so I am not uncomfortable the entire time.

I liked Shawn's suggestions, because it helped me think of a few elderly relatives who would appreciate something light yet warm.

Honored Contributor

I still have some from JCP......the silky type of long sleeved tops.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Cuddlduds are essentially thermal underwear. They are branching out.