Respected Contributor

Cuddlal Duds P.J'S At Kohl's

Ladies, I bought a pair of these today for $26.24 on sale  this week  at Kohl's. And they had quite a bit of different patterns to chose from. Never had them before and couldn't believe how soft they are!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddlal Duds P.J'S At Kohl's

I love Cuddl Duds and have a lot of them.  Living in the Northeast, they're a godsend in winter!  I have some of the fleecewear plus other garments in the lighterweight, silky fabric.  All great for keeping out the cold.

I usually get mine at Kohl's in the sales, too.  Keep an eye out for the after-season sales for some really good bargains.

Respected Contributor

I've been looking for the fleece-lined crew necks.  I ordered two at Kohl's to pick up instore.  I got an email that they received the order and the items were available.  Next day I get an email saying they cancelled it because it was no longer available.  I found them in Boscov's for cheaper so I ordered two.  I like the fleece-lined because they are not as thick as the fleece ones so you can layer them and still have fleece next to your skin.  I also see Macy's carries them too. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama

This week I bought the Cuddle Duds fleece pants and crewneck top (with thumbholes) at Walmart for $9.84 each (I found them 2 weeks ago and went back for more!).

In the fleece fabric, they had black, charcoal, white/ivory and a couple of multi-color patterns.

They also have Cuddle Duds in other fabrications, all designed with different degrees of 'warmth', all $9.84 each.

DD & I only bought the fleece and they are sooo warm & cozy!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@cuddlesmama

This week I bought the Cuddle Duds fleece pants and crewneck top (with thumbholes) at Walmart for $9.84 each (I found them 2 weeks ago and went back for more!).

In the fleece fabric, they had black, charcoal, white/ivory and a couple of multi-color patterns.

They also have Cuddle Duds in other fabrications, all designed with different degrees of 'warmth', all $9.84 each.

DD & I only bought the fleece and they are sooo warm & cozy!

I am going to check out Walmart!! Thanks for mentioning this. I never would of looked there for them!!

Honored Contributor

I bought about a dozen tops and pants at Sam's Club last year.  They get them in as a seasonal item.  They were about $12.86 each.  In the sale after season they were under $3.00!

One thing I did notice is that the fleece ones from Sam's tend to pill more; the ones I got from Kohl's don't.  I don't know whether they make different qualities for different retailers.  Either way they all keep me warm!

Esteemed Contributor

Our Kohl's has recently added an entire Cuddl Duds department.  I bought our granddaughters the thickest, softest robes and fur-lined slipper socks.  Yummy!  I told my "Santa" that I wanted grown-up pajamas from that department for myself for Christmas.  Tee Hee.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the fleece Cuddl Duds tops and pjs.  I bought some pjs similiar to this after last Christmas for under $10 and love them.  QVC can't beat Kohl's prices and sales.