Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess- Thank you!  I have to laugh at the photo because I almost also asked how it stands up to cat "occupation".  I have four and the other night I wondered why I was so pinned down.  Woke up to find three of mine curled up on the bed with me.  And one of them brought a catnip toy along!

I'll check them out in the store.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@OKPrincess- Thank you!  I have to laugh at the photo because I almost also asked how it stands up to cat "occupation".  I have four and the other night I wondered why I was so pinned down.  Woke up to find three of mine curled up on the bed with me.  And one of them brought a catnip toy along!

I'll check them out in the store.  Smiley Happy

I turned back the corner to expose the label and here came Bubba. That wasn’t planned but since you have four you know what I mean.

Good luck shopping. I don’t know what I paid for the blanket but it was reasonable.

Honored Contributor

I love the Cuddl Duds fleece leggings from Kohls, bought a new pair a couple of weeks ago. They're so popular that they're hard to find in store. I wear them under my pants and to bed. Yesterday I wore them for a very long walk and they kept my legs toasty warm. Have a couple of the fleece tops, love those too.

I'm 5'10" and they're plenty long on me, so petite would have a length issue. I'm a 10/12...more a 10 now..and the fit is perfect. I love them. My few pair from Kohls has an improved waistband too that's easier to cinch in. The waistband on my older ones does stretch out some.

I never put them in the dryer, hang to dry and they dry very quickly.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"