Valued Contributor

For those who may not know.  Sam's Club has a lot of Cuddl Duds.  

They have slippers, socks, pj's and I think there is another item or items, but can't remember what it is.   Sizes are from s-xxl.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I've seen them.  I've bought socks, but the selection at my Sam's is not as extensive as yours.  Thanks for reminding posters about this find!

Honored Contributor

It seems every year there is more of a selection at Sams. I used to buy them for people I worked with. Our building was always hot in the summer and cold in the winter,

So Cuddl Duds used to come in handy.

Honored Contributor

Sam's Club is way too far from my house. It's cheaper for me to buy stuff online and save on gas. Membership is not justifiable for myself alone. 

Frequent Contributor

Kohls have Cuddle Duds everything, socks, pj's , bedding, just to name a few

and also they have a great selection for kids and adults .

Plus you save with percents off , free shipping, and easy returns .

Just saying Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

B&M Boscov's also has a large Cuddl Duds pj "sets" collection.  Most if not all under $25.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

My Sam's, unfortunately, doesn't carry a lot in Cuddl Duds except for tights. I love their leggings and Jogger pants, and QVC (for me) carries the best selection.

Honored Contributor

We purchased a Cuddle Duds blanket from Kohl’s Last year. Even though it’s light weight, it’s warm.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

We purchased a Cuddle Duds blanket from Kohl’s Last year. Even though it’s light weight, it’s warm.

@OKPrincess- I looked at these in Kohl's.  I love Cuddl Duds to wear (wearing a sweater now!), but have never purchased anything like bedding.

Can you tell me how well it washes and holds up?  I've got 30% off till the 15th, and will likely go to Kohl's tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

The blanket washes well. I wash in warm and dry on medium. The bed is queen so I got the king blanket. If you enlarge the picture you can see no or very little pilling. Got it last year and that’s all we put on the bed with polar fleece sheets. The tag says this is polartec. The blanket is lt gray. @Venezia

image.jpg