Esteemed Contributor

I've been buying Cuddl Duds from QVC for 3 years and have never been dissatisfied with the quality of the garments. I wear the pjs in the morning as loungewear, and I practically live in their fleece leggings in the winter. If you're looking at the pajamas, check the size chart for the item at the end of the description, but I almost always end up ordering the same size as always from QVC.

I bought a Cuddl Duds lighter weight fleece top at Sam's (it was in a box and I couldn't open it), in my normal size and I could barely get it on. QVC items always fit me in the same size. I've seen a few items at Kohl's, but not the fleece leggings.

Honored Contributor

I have several Cuddl Duds pieces and only been disappointed with two over the past couple of years. My absolute fave is A373503

Respected Contributor

I bought A373752 in March. It is a ightweight hoodie tunic in lavender. It has held up well and I get compliments when I wear it.

Valued Contributor

My local Kohl's never has plus sizes, and they don't have anywhere near the same number of items. But the cuddl duds I have gotten at Kohl's seem to be the same quality.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 

LOVE Cuddl Duds and I LIVE in them everyday and everywhere!

I dress them  up and dress them down.  <3

They wash like a dream and I take no special care at all with any of them!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

IMO the quality is poor.  Cuddl Duds used to make nice, warm long underwear.  Now you can't find the underwear but they make a plethora of clothing that sheds lint, has dyes that bleed, stripes and plaids that don't match at seams, off sizing, etc.

@Kachina624 

You can buy the underwear on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

I own a pair of pajamas and a button cardigan from Cuddl Duds and so far no issues with any of them. 

Frequent Contributor

@Catch71   I absolutely live in my cuddl duds fleece leggings.  However, I will say this-- there is a definite issue with quality control.  I had to return some recently because they rode up my crotch.  Unfortunately they come in a 2-pack, so both pairs had to go back.  Last year I bought a pair that has one leg longer than the other -- realized too late to return.  Also, the fits are not always the same -- even though extremely comfortable, sometimes they are a bit looser than others, or a bit longer.   I love them all (as long as the legs are symmetrical and don't ride up). 

Recently bought a bunch from Kohl's online, and out of 8 pairs ordered, I have received one.  Apparently they have a problem with their "couriers."  Still trying to reconcile my account with them.  Oops  - getting off the topic.

Also, I like cuddl dudsfleece jackets -- warm and soft and comfy like the leggings.

So far no issue with quality control on the jackets.

I am a big fan of Cuddl Duds. My only disappointment is that more times than not, their leggings/pj bottoms are too short. I wish they would at least make a 31" or 32" lenght to accommodate us long legged gals! 

Super Contributor

I love CD as well. I have noticed that B&M and CD website sell mostly pajamas and undergarments. You may find a few other items, but Q has a much larger selection of these and street clothes that the other venues do not have. The price is right and the quality if great except for certain fleecewear. Those will shed.