Honored Contributor

Their clothes look cheap.  Cheap fabric and I wonder how long it will last after washing.  No, No, No for me.  I prefer Carol Hochman any day or Stan.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Jogger bottoms (what we used to call ski pajamas) are the only ones warm enough for me. Unbanded bottoms ride up and let cold air in.  

Frequent Contributor

100% with you!  Designs are awful to say nothing of the jogger pants with the stripes that are NOT matched in any way, shape or form!  Not purchasing any of these!

Valued Contributor

Are these soft inside like the fleecy stuff on the inside of the drapey cardigan? If not, they wouldn't be very comfy. I don't like polyester to wear to bed. Kinda yucky -- unless there's something really soft against my skin. I like the stars ones because I like how the socks match the pants. The whole set looks uncomfortable to me. Leggings to bed? Nope....I like loose stuff to sleep in.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Their clothes look cheap.  Cheap fabric and I wonder how long it will last after washing.  No, No, No for me.  I prefer Carol Hochman any day or Stan.

@Katcat1 I have had Cuddl Duds for a couple of years now and they are not cheap fabric, in that mine don't come apart after washing, don't pill, and look as good as when I bought them. Very comfortable.

I have some Carol Hochman and also Stan Herman's line. They are just great for me too.

Respected Contributor

@floridagal46 wrote:

100% with you!  Designs are awful to say nothing of the jogger pants with the stripes that are NOT matched in any way, shape or form!  Not purchasing any of these!

Yes, I noticed this as well, and it bothers me with stripe patterns that are wide enough or have obvious enough patterns to be noticeable. (For example, a random fun print or floral of some kind doesn't bother me so much.) I have to say, however, that I fairly frequently see pajamas with mismatched stripes/plaids, from a fair number of brands. I guess they figure we don't care on items like PJs, but it bugs me and I don't buy.

Respected Contributor

I am a fan of the cuddle duds under garments and have worn them for years. I guess they are base layers. I am not a big fan of fleece pjs. The tsv was an easy pass for me. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.