Respected Contributor

What is the difference between these brands?

Trusted Contributor

Cuddl Duds seem cozier to me, but I have had some pilling.  Anybody is thinner, a bit dressier, and so far, no pilling.  I have both, but I can wear the Anybody items longer because they look better longer.

Respected Contributor

@traveler wrote:

What is the difference between these brands?

They're not owned by the same company.

Cuddl Duds has been around for many decades and is a brand sold online and in stores other than QVC. Anybody is fairly new and only sells at QVC.

They both make lounge wear, but Cuddl Duds also makes socks, slippers, etc. They have loads of long underwear on their website - I think that's maybe where they started.

They don't use the same materials and fabrics, so even if the products look similar, they're not the same.

I buy and love items from both brands.

Respected Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

Cuddl Duds seem cozier to me, but I have had some pilling.  Anybody is thinner, a bit dressier, and so far, no pilling.  I have both, but I can wear the Anybody items longer because they look better longer.

I've found that it depends on the item and the material. I've had pilling from both brands. The Cuddl Duds stretch fleece pills the fastest in places like the underarms, the jersey the least quickly. I have Anybody CozyKnit joggers that have pilled on the inner thighs. The Hacci material pilled more quickly than the CozyKnit. I can't say that one brand pills faster than the other in general.

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody is a QVC brand and Cuddle Duds is a national brand. I think the lines are very similar. I wear the Anybody line and my daughter in law wears the Cuddle duds line. 

I think it just is a matter of which style, fit and material that you prefer. I think you could bix both lines very easily if desired. 

Honored Contributor

All my Cuddl Duds are from Kohls. I don't get any pilling. I wash them in cold water and hang to dry.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@traveler @Greeneyedlady21 @Alison Wonderland @mac116 

I have been buying the AnyBody line.

Today I went a little crazy and purchased four of the 5 colors of velour joggers.

Call me crazy?

They fit my body and they fit my lifestyle!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

If you turn your fleece stuff inside out before laundering, it will help prevent pilling. 

Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderland 

I just want to say that I love your name!

Honored Contributor

@traveler   IMO Cuddl Duds, as the name suggests, is primarily for warmth and is also comfortable, while Anybody is primarily loungewear for comfort.