Frequent Contributor

I love love love the Cuddl Duds fleece leggings, and live in them.  HOWEVER,  they could use some help on quality control.  I just received 2 pairs (on a special with 2 pairs in a pack).  One fit great, as usual.  The other pair was so short-waisted it rode up my crotch (sorry, but that's the best way to explain it).  Last year I got a pair with one leg slightly shorter than the other.  But, I love the way they feel and look so much I just keep trying -- so much so that when I receive a pair I sit down with a needle and thread and sew the elastic into the waistband.  I found out the hard way that if I don't it will curl up and twist in the wash.  

Anyone out there understand my dilemma?

Honored Contributor

I've never purchased these because I'm not a big leggings fan.  However, I'm glad you mentioned these issues because I toyed with gifting them to my sister for the holidays because they would be up her alley.  But I'm not going to do that if they have all these problems.

Are these exclusive to QVC/HSN?   

Frequent Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   No, you can get Cuddl Duds on Amazon, from Walmart, and others.  I got some of their stuff at Ross a few years ago.  

I bought a pair from Amazon that  had a different elastic waistband, such that it was outside the pant, no way to curl. But the selection on Amazon is really slim.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've never purchased these because I'm not a big leggings fan.  However, I'm glad you mentioned these issues because I toyed with gifting them to my sister for the holidays because they would be up her alley.  But I'm not going to do that if they have all these problems.

Are these exclusive to QVC/HSN?   

I have 16 pairs of these, I absolutely love,love. love them. Bought 3 pairs last year, they sold out and when I saw them this year I jumped at them. I wear a medium size, never had them fall down, the gum in the waist is no issue for me. You have to make sure you get the right size, also don't wear silky , nylon  underware pants with them. I feel the people haveing trouble with them coming dpwn are not buying the size they should. I got theseb at QVC. They are not skin tight on my legs, and they are 29 inches long, just perfect for me Why not try a pair yourself, ad see how you like them. Read the reviews too.

Frequent Contributor

Speaking of Cuddl Duds, I just bought an amazing cardigan from them.  It is the same fabric as the leggings that I love, and has BUTTONS (yay), pockets, and a shawl collar (I need something around my neck these days).   I am on the waitlist for some other colors.  Hopefully the cardigans won't have quality control issues like the leggings.

Frequent Contributor

@HLP , 16 pairs! Wow. I have 7.  They fit beautifully, but the elastic curls in the washing machine -- not anymore, though, because I sew it down before washing.

Respected Contributor

@janesilver wrote:

@HLP , 16 pairs! Wow. I have 7.  They fit beautifully, but the elastic curls in the washing machine -- not anymore, though, because I sew it down before washing.

Yes i wear them everywhere. I saw Amazon had them but they were the fleece, I don't like those at all. I bought the velour. I wash everything on cold, except my white underwear, then thats hot water. Ive never had them curl, not yet. They are so cheap, thats why I get so many, don't ever want them to stop making them. Before it's over you will be catching up with me. LOL

Frequent Contributor

@HLP   Maybe that's the difference.   I get the fleece, not the velour.  I am also thinking that because I get the 2-pack, they are not as well-made as the ones sold singly.  I prefer the ones in the 2-pack because they have more plaids and they don't have the side seam up the leg.   Definitely working my way up to 16 pairs.  Whenever I put on other pants or leggings, I end up changing within hours.   These are just soooooooo comfy.

Frequent Contributor

@Lipstickdiva    I don't know if you saw my last post, but I am thinking that it is the ones in the 2-pack that have the curling elastic problem (cheaper than the ones sold singly).  Maybe get your sister a pair of the ones sold individually.   I do love them  -- (or I wouldn't put up with these "quality control" issues).

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely love Cuddl Duds fleece leggings and practically live in them when the weather gets cold. The velour leggings are very nice too, but they are not as warm (IMO) as the fleece. I have probably 10 or more pairs, and have never had a problem with the waistband or length in the legs. They've all worked great for me. BTW, I've seen Cuddl Duds at Sam's, but the material is not the same warm fleece that's available at QVC.