Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds great pj set...

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Im glad you liked your set....but just to give another perspective....I was disappointed in the fit ....Im a petite 5' 1" medium and perhaps that attributed to the fit.... ...

@Spurt  I usuallly buy petite pj's when I can (I'm 5'2").  The length of these look fine (not sure about the rise) but the top looks like it would be pretty long on me.  What was it about the fit you didn't like?  Might not be a good fit on me either.

@sueinsf 

Both the top and bottom were just too long, the bottoms came down to my ankles...and I didnt like the sleeve length either....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Im glad you liked your set....but just to give another perspective....I was disappointed in the fit ....Im a petite 5' 1" medium and perhaps that attributed to the fit.... ...

@Spurt  I usuallly buy petite pj's when I can (I'm 5'2").  The length of these look fine (not sure about the rise) but the top looks like it would be pretty long on me.  What was it about the fit you didn't like?  Might not be a good fit on me either.

@sueinsf 

Both the top and bottom were just too long, the bottoms came down to make ankles...and I didnt like the sleeve length either....

Thanks @Spurt   These are probably not for me either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received my new Cuddl Duds pj/loungewear sets in the navy floral & green stripe (close to a sage) and I LOVE them!

I checked availability and the navy floral is nearly sold out...yikes! I ordered a 2nd set in medium immediately while it was still in stock. The color combo with the mint/seafoam green is gorgeous! The sizing is perfection, so comfy and quite flattering (as far as pj's go...).

Super Contributor

I purchased both floral on a whim and I am in love. I have bought CD jammies in the past and they never disappoint. These are great warm weather jammies.