Honored Contributor

Cuddl Duds great pj set...

[ Edited ]

A373503

If I could only choose one pj/loungewear set to own, THIS is the one! I already have a few and they are fabulous. With the 4.8 star review/rating, I am not alone. Additionally, it was completely sold out for quite a long time.

A few weeks ago I noticed that CD finally restocked and added more colors. I had my eye on the new navy floral & green stripe (close to a sage), so I had put them in my wishlist.

Then this morning I noticed that there was a Cuddl Duds show in the early am hours and this set was presented for the 1st time in nearly a year - no joke. I checked the availability and they are already starting to sell out in the navy floral.

Wow, I guess they didn't restock massive quantities. That is rather surprising since it is such a highly rated set. So I just ordered the new navy floral & green stripe in medium.

Just thought I'd share this info for folks who might be interested while it's a FREE S&H day. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds great pj set...

@Susan Louise I've been looking at CD for awhile. How is the fit? Yes, I will be sure to look at the measurements! I wear a large in Denim & Co. if that helps.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Susan Louise I've been looking at CD for awhile. How is the fit? Yes, I will be sure to look at the measurements! I wear a large in Denim & Co. if that helps.

@Love my grandkids  Get your normal size, you should be fine Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise Okay. I am trusting you!

I need some pajamas & have been looking here, but there are so many to choose from.

I just ordered 2 pair of "yours".

Don't let me down. :}

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dusty1 wrote:

@Susan Louise Okay. I am trusting you!

I need some pajamas & have been looking here, but there are so many to choose from.

I just ordered 2 pair of "yours".

Don't let me down. :}

@Dusty1  Awww...Bless you. I promise you will be thrilled. If you have time, read some of the reviews...

Please post back once you receive them & let me know what you think. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Im glad you liked your set....but just to give another perspective....I was disappointed in the fit ....Im a petite 5' 1" medium and perhaps that attributed to the fit.... ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Im glad you liked your set....but just to give another perspective....I was disappointed in the fit ....Im a petite 5' 1" medium and perhaps that attributed to the fit.... ...

@Spurt  I'm sad to hear the set didn't work for you. I'm 5'7"...

Cuddl Duds should offer them in petites. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt  I'm sad to hear the set didn't work for you. I'm 5'7"...

Cuddl Duds should offer them in petites. Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise 

Perhaps that's the problem.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt  I usuallly buy petite pj's when I can (I'm 5'2").  The length of these look fine (not sure about the rise) but the top looks like it would be pretty long on me.  What was it about the fit you didn't like?  Might not be a good fit on me either.

Respected Contributor

I have several cd Jammies and you won't be dissappointed.i like my Jammie a little looser,so I always go up a size I love them!