Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds.. emphasis on the "dud".

@MarthaStewardess   Q sold a crew neck top in the fleecy stuff during the midnight show.  I'm sure you got a much better price on yours!  (I love the 30% off coupon!)

Honored Contributor

I agree think its really cute, I ordered two, somthing for the weekend and cool evenings

Buck-i-Nana wrote:

Winamac wrote:

No closure...easy pass.  The plaid one was awful.  The other colors not bad.

Funny how different everyones perspectives are on fashion.  I wasn't sure about the plaid until I saw it on Maria last night and Jayne this morning and I absolutely love it.  It looks more like outerwear than the others.

I know folks don't like to have to do any alterations or changes on purchases, but it would be easy peasy to put a hook&eye on this item to keep the front closed.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I watched just a few minutes of the Monday morning fashion show.  I did not think it was particularly flattering to any of the models or host.  Actually, it looked like a hot mess.  Maybe if you saw it in person it would be better.  Just not my style and I don't need anything that adds pounds and this one looks like it just might do that. 

Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I thought it might be nice & cozy for fall and considered buying one for myself & one as a gift. Then I saw the sizing. No way I want something that is big enough for multiple sizes. I don't need or want that much excess fabric.

Honored Contributor

Bought one for each WDIL and one for myself.

Just a word to all of you who are disliking  the TSV- it is not necessary to refer to it as a "dud" or "hot mess" or any other addition after you've said "I don't like it" unless your goal is to imply that I must prefer to wear "dud"(s) or "hot messes" or "shapeless, droopy, unattractive" or "awful" or "cheap" (LOL)  etcetcetcetcetcetc garments.

I don't. I am buying it because I like it. 

Honored Contributor

@violann  Now you know how those of us who like LOGO clothes feel when people who don't like them start "ragging" on them. Smiley Sad  Smiley Sad  Smiley Sad    It's really inconsiderate and intolerant of others' tastes and opinions, just as you state.

Honored Contributor

I think these are adorable! I ordered one for me and two for gifts, and DD came in and saw them and wanted one too! Here's how I will wear mine:

I hate cold weather. In the evenings when I have a chance to be home, curl up on the couch and watch TV, this will replace my throws. When I'm on the computer late at night this will keep me warm. I will use it when I read. 

Sure it's a cat-magnet! I can't wait for one of our kitties to curl up in my lap while I'm wearing these. Of course, DH and I live with cat hair constantly. I have a Scotch roller in the car! Usually it doesn't bother me!

I probably won't wear it out, but I might - if I wear it under a heavier jacket or coat. 

I'm sure I'll wear it with a smile on my face --- because

I'll be WARM!!!!! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I'm retired so I see it as something that would be cozy on a cool day at home, maybe over sweats when your cold. Or even over PJs in the morning. Just any time you are cold. Would also be good for ladies who often need a sweater or something because it is cold where they work.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the Kohl's alerts! Heart  and  (happy kitty Cat Happy)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Major dud and not flattering at all. The material looked cheap.