Trusted Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds.. emphasis on the "dud".

I think the line may do well because it is an item that we can throw on while hanging around our homes and be cozy.  Young women probably will like it too.  Nice to see affordable prices.

Miata 1

Valued Contributor

I really like the lightweight stretch flleece and ordered three of these. I will like having these for wearing over my pj's in the house this winter to keep nice and warm. I also like the idea of wearing one under my winter coat. And how nice under my down vest they will be. I am happy with the way they look. To me they don't look like they cling at all and I relally like t he hood for under my coats that don't have a hood. I also ordered a pr. of the leggings in the animal print. They have been flattering to any host I have seen it in so far and they look so nice and soft and cuddly. I have no problem at all with these.

Valued Contributor

Hi Everyone,

Although I'm not getting the TSV, they DO have this at Kohls for $35, minus your current discount code or Kohls cash.  Not as many color options, but almost the same price as the TSV (if using your discounts). 

Esteemed Contributor

I've purchased Cudl Duds in b&m stores and like them a lot. The black didn't work well for me when I had a Golden, the hair just seemed to knit into the fabric, but I have a non-shedding Doodle now so hair won't be a problem. I opted for the fair isle print, and am looking forward to wearing it casually in the upper Midwest winter.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I wear mine like a bathrobe..  For those cool mornigs in the house before heat gooes on and running to the mailbox.  I dont consider it outwear, more like loungewear.

Respected Contributor

I've worn Cuddle-Duds for over ten years.  They have light-weight soft undergarments to wear as a layering foundation and not add bulk.  I dislike feeling cold and even in the summer these can be worn under clothing for a light layer of protection when the A/C is going strong. 

Last year I purchased the fleece tops to knock around the house in when it's cold.  I love that they have no tags also.  JC Penny used to carry them, but now I find more of a selection at Kohl's.  I actually purchased another top at Kohl's yesterday along with a quarter-zip top and a heavier weight with light fleece on the inside.  I have that one on today under a light jacket.  I like that they are doing prints now.  The original only came in ivory, white, or black.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Can't tell for sure, but this one seems to have a little "tapering" in the style through the middle.  It seems to be less full than perhaps the "usual."  If this turns out to be true, I will feel comfortable belting it or wrapping it more tightly for a few errand runnings outside of home.

I like the fact that it has a hood...

If this suits your lifestyle and is something you can use... great.  If not, I don't blame you for letting it go!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I've also worn cuddle duds long johns and long sleeve tees as jammies when I lived in a super cold climate. I know Kohl's sells them and I see them often at TJ Maxx. Might be good to shop around!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

No closure...easy pass.  The plaid one was awful.  The other colors not bad.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I have one waiting for me as soon as the USPS delivers our "held" mail.

Our mail wasn't delivered Friday or Saturday (I think the post office is short of help) so mine should arrived today.

This is a wonderful service and it worked once so far... the mail is held and then (supposed) to be delivered on the day specified by you.  I am wondering what bills, etc are sitting there, too.

Mine will be the burgandy, which I hope isn't brick red.

Does anyone know about the color and how it is in real life?

Thanks!

Enjoy it if you ordered... I like a lot of things about it and it suits my lifestyle right now!

Loves, one of the ones I ordered last year was ordered as burgundy, I believe.  It is more of a bright cranberry.  The TSV looks darker than mine, but it appears to be the same shade: not brick.  Hope it turns out to be the color you want.