Honored Contributor

Cuddl Duds Wrap (Sept TSV)-Poor Quality!

I love the design of the wrap & the softness of the fabric, but the quality is very poor. It's only been 2 months and the pilling is horrible!

The pilling is so bad that I won't wear it out of the house. Looks like a beat up 5 year old wrap. Many product reviews confirm my experience. Not a good value at $30 to only be in good condition for less than 2 months. Very disappointed!!!

Has anyone returned it due to the poor quality? I understand it is past the 30 day return window but there should be an exception to accept returns or at least a partial credit due to the quality issues.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds Wrap (Sept TSV)-Poor Quality!

So far, my TSV wrap has been okay but I wish I could rewrite my review on the Cuddl Duds pull-over red shirt I got.  It sheds all over everything.  All over my jeans and dark bra...even the armchair in which I sat.  Hope it doesn't shed all over the inside of my washer and dryer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

So far, my TSV wrap has been okay but I wish I could rewrite my review on the Cuddl Duds pull-over red shirt I got.  It sheds all over everything.  All over my jeans and dark bra...even the armchair in which I sat.  Hope it doesn't shed all over the inside of my washer and dryer.

@Kachina624-are the two garments the same fabric content? Your 'shedding' experience sounds similar to those with the wrap, per posted reviews. I have the wrap in black, haven't noticed shedding but the pilling is horrible,  esp the arms. Soon it will be covered in pills. Not what I expected only weeks after receiving it. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have the wrap in plaid and haven't noticed pilling but haven't worn at a lot.  The red shirt seems to be a different texture.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Oh no!  I am so sorry about your wrap cardi. I just went to grab mine to see how it looks and it is not pilly at all (and I wear the dang thing all the time when I'm at home).  Mine is the charcoal.  Which color did you get?

Honored Contributor

I have blue and leopard and they've already been shaved!  WISH these had been of better quality!  Not at all like Cuddleduds!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Oh no!  I am so sorry about your wrap cardi. I just went to grab mine to see how it looks and it is not pilly at all (and I wear the dang thing all the time when I'm at home).  Mine is the charcoal.  Which color did you get?

@islandgrrl-I bought the black. I have worn mine several days per week. Looked good until about a week ago but then it started to pill along the sleeves & it's getting progressively worse. Not just black pills, now its picking up lint & showing white/multicolor pills so I won't wear it out.

Really like it, but very disappointed I couldn't even get 1 full season of wearing it. Gonna call CS but wanted to see if anyone else has returned it after the 30 day window or received a partial credit. 

Trusted Contributor

I own the wrap in the Warm Fair Isle and Deep Wine and so far no pilling.  I'm sorry for those who have been experiencing that.  And no shedding onto clothes I wear underneath either.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I have blue and leopard and they've already been shaved!  WISH these had been of better quality!  Not at all like Cuddleduds!

@ECBG-what a bummer. So, this is an anomaly--their other items don't wear this poorly? I could understand if this happened next year after a full season of wearing it. Wonder how many poor/1 star reviews were not posted. Have a bad feeling about this one! 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have the wrap in plaid and haven't noticed pilling but haven't worn at a lot.  The red shirt seems to be a different texture.

@Kachina624 if you want it to look good, don't wear it alot, lol.

I won't 'baby' a comfy wrap that's intended for regular wear. I've worn mine several days per week, mostly just during evenings at home, but also during a recent travel week.  It looked good for about 45 days, now it's progressively getting worse. A few more washings & it will be a multicolored pilled wrap with a black background Woman Frustrated