Honored Contributor

Aloha! I normally wear a Large in QVC clothing. According to the click me sizing I should go with a 1X. For those of you who wear Cuddl Duds, do you find you need to size up to the next size or the second size up? I’d love to get this dress (A373537), but don’t want to deal with an exchange.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I wear my brick and mortar store size in Cuddl Duds which is a medium but in most of the other Q clothing such as Denim & Co. I wear a small.   I heard Kristen say she wears an xxs in most Q clothing but was in an xs in the dress. 

Trusted Contributor

I purchase a large and my hips are 47 inches and bust 39 inches. I am 5 ft 4 inches tall.

In the brick and mortar stores I wear a 14 in pants and a medium in tops.  I hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl 

Do you normally buy the regular or petite length?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I just got a dress from cuddl duds and love it. I ordered a medium and it fits perfect. I also wear medium in issacs shirts. I don't know about his pants I don't have any but I wear a small in Denim and Co pants. I'm big on top and smaller on the bottom. I do have some cuddl duds pants in a small and they fit everywhere but the butt and stomach is a smidge close fitting. 

Esteemed Contributor

I guess we're all different, but I buy the same size in Cuddl Duds as I do everything else from QVC. But, I always check the size chart at the end of the product description for the bust size.

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Calcgirl 

Do you normally buy the regular or petite length?

I buy the petite length in the maxi because my inseam in pants is 28 inches. I guess I have short legs. LOL  Also, I only wear flats.

Honored Contributor

I size up.  Once they're in the dryer, they shrink.