Honored Contributor

Last year there were several threads about local Cuddle Duds sightings.  Since I saw them over the weekend localy, I thought I'd start a new thread for this year's sightings.

Sam's Club has pretty good assortment of various Cuddl Duds items - price was just under $13  for the ones that I saw.    I haven't been to Kohl's in quite a while, but last year Kohl's had a very large variety of CDs which were often on sale and then there were the usual additional Kohl's coupons of percentages off.  So if you see  CDs items on QVC that interest you, check locally first to avoid S&H costs and any return costs (Cuddl Duds sizing is pretty funky - I always need to try them on and also go up in size).

Respected Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds Sightings 2016

@Pearlee I saw a pair of the CD leggings at Walmart for $11 and then saw the same ones presented on the Q for $20. Plus if you add S&H. I haven't been to Kohls in a while either. Cuddle duds are definitely cheaper elsewhere than at the Q. 

Respected Contributor

Genuine Cuddl Duds?  Or items that looked they are Cuddl Duds?  

Trusted Contributor

I too saw cuddl duds in Kohls (same label, same fabric...so I believe they are the same, genuine article)

Esteemed Contributor

Genuine Cuddl Duds are always at our Kohl's.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Chrystaltree2 wrote:

My thread is about Cuddl Duds - not knockoffs.

Honored Contributor

JCP has a selection of 77 women's Cuddl Duds online.  Ranges from long underwear to tunics and cardigans.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Walmart has about the most reasonably priced Cuddl Duds that I have seen. I was surprised to see them there. Bought some last year, and I noticed that they have them again this year.They don't carry everything, but they have a few things.

Living up in the frozen North (where we have already had frost) this year, I already wore my Cuddl Dud fleece leggings under my cords when I went out yesterday.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

i recently purchased authentic CD socks at Sam's..... inexpensive!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Chrystaltree2 wrote:

My thread is about Cuddl Duds - not knockoffs.

I think most of us knew that. LOL.  Some people like to think that the only place they can get anything is from Q.  I love it when I see something on Q that I like and I can get it locally.  Like Philosophy I can get locally, not a knock off lol.Carol Hockman at  Costco not a knock off.