Contributor
I did a quick search and found these plush velour leggings for a few dollars less at a popular department store. I am surprised because I thought we got buying power with QVC. It's easier to offer free shipping if you're going to make up the difference on the price of the legging.
Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds Plush Leggings

No one can take for granted that a price by any retailer is the best around.  Comparison shopping has always been required, unless you don't care what price you pay.

For some people, it may be more convenient to shop with a company they know (e.g. QVC) and have the item delivered to their home.

It's a personal choice.  (And a few dollars difference might not counteract having to drive to a store to purchase the item, for instance.  Many retailers also charge shipping unless you're spending a minimum amount.)

Trusted Contributor

Cuddl Duds is sold in one form or another at Kohl's, Macy's, and Walmart.  If you see something you like on QVC, it's always best to shop around to see if you can get a better price.

Valued Contributor

Cuddl Duds has always been sold in department stores, Target and Kohl's now. I have purchased their long underwear or pant liners for a million years from stores. I wrote this in another post about the brand. And you can buy from the brand online at their website which is sometimes where you can find the color or size you wear. 

Respected Contributor

Kohl’s has them cheaper if you want black or gray. I’d rather put a stick in my eye than go to Kohls so there’s that.
Honored Contributor

I always assume you'll pay a couple of dollars extra for the convenience of TV shopping, and it's worth it to me. 

IMO Cuddl Duds went to pot when they started turning out cheaply made poly fleece pjs and so-called lounge wear.  They used to make some nice, warm underwear but I haven't even seen that for years (haven't really looked).  Why doesn't QVC sell that? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have 6 pairs of the plush leggings and I LOVE them. I buy them a size bigger so they are not fitted as much--am wearing them right now--so soft. I don't dry them in the dryer tho---got mine from the Q and they must have been at a good price as I bought alot. 

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I have 6 pairs of the plush leggings and I LOVE them. I buy them a size bigger so they are not fitted as much--am wearing them right now--so soft. I don't dry them in the dryer tho---got mine from the Q and they must have been at a good price as I bought alot. 

I don't buy them a size bigger, but I love them too. I have them from 2 years ago and they are still like new, I wash in cold water, and put in dryer a few minutes ,hang and they look new every  time I wear them. I know I have 20 pairs, probably more. Hope they never stop making them. Didn't know they were sold in all these different stores. Their tops are nice and usually you can find them to match your pants,.

Honored Contributor

QVC has never claimed to be the cheapest, except on some TSV's.  That's not why I shop here.  Our area has lost Penney's, Shopko, K Mart, and Christopher & Banks.  For me it's QVC or a 90 mile drive.