Contributor

Cuddl Duds Petite Cable Plush Jogger Pajama Set

[ Edited ]
What's your opinion of this set? It's item number: A460460. I went with the Mink Taupe, which Jen Coffey says it looks like soft rose, but Jane Treacy said it was pinkish brown. I'm hoping it's more pinkish than the brown. Or more that Jen is right on the soft rose. Any thoughts on what color that it looks like? I look at it different ways and it seems more pinkish, but tough to totally tell online and on TV.

I couldn't decide between that and the Electric Blue, so I ended up getting both! LOL!

Any thoughts on the item in general and the colors?

Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds Petite Cable Plush Jogger Pajama Set

[ Edited ]

It looks comfy, both colors are nice. I mean, QVC and their dopey "where did they cone up with THAT" color names, right? "Minty Taupe?!" huh? Anyway...it is a blush that has a tan undertone to me...more fleshy pink than petal pink. Depending on your coloring could be pretty on. Hope they both work out for you!

For me, the deal breaker here is the elastic cuff ankle...I just prefer an open leg on pjs, because they crawl up on me, and just like a looser leg. But that's just me. 

UPDATE: Oh ok.."Mink Taupe" correction there! That sounds right. My mistake.

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb    The description is "Mink Taupe" not "Minty" taupe.   Looking at the photo, I think the description is pretty accurate

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@amyb    The description is "Mink Taupe" not "Minty" taupe.   Looking at the photo, I think the description is pretty accurate

Oh, lol, my mistake...just got up and am on my first cup of tea...obviously, not quite alert yet! lol. Late night waiting for that ball to drop!

And...I am so used to some colors on QVC that make me go 🤔 hm?! 

Ok mink taupe sounds about right. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Polyester, is very hot to wear.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Kinda $$$

Contributor

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I think I will like it. I actually like the elastic cuffedankly on these pajama sets. I wasn't sure I would. I got the Jockey Luxe Lounge Ribbed Tee and Jogger set a few weeks ago and absolutely love that and it has the a cuffed ankly and I kinda like it!

I'm excited to try it out!

Contributor

It is a bit pricey. Of course I tricked myself by getting the 5 easy pays. LOL!

Honored Contributor

I like it and I don't think the price is too high. Velour joggers alone can cost $40 to $50 then add the price of a matching top to that and it could cost you close to $80 to $90 for a set depending on where you bought it. 

Contributor

That's true! The one I was looking at from Chicos, the top alone was $80 and the jogger pants were $60. It was going to cost me $150 total. I figured I got two of them for still less than one there!