Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds, Muk Luk, AnyBody....

@PhillyGirl23 For the number of hearts you have.....vs hearts given to responders.........looks like you speak for many of us.

LOL  You got one from me too

Respected Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

OMG....ENOUGH already!!! How much of this can people seriously want or buy??? Poor quality, mass-produced, overpriced cheap clothing. I do not get it!

i love Cuddle Duds, my go to winter clothes.

Respected Contributor

ttoms. They are inexpensive, wash beautifullyRe: Cuddl Duds, Muk Luk, AnyBody....

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

OMG....ENOUGH already!!! How much of this can people seriously want or buy??? Poor quality, mass-produced, overpriced cheap clothing. I do not get it!

i love Cuddle Duds, my go to winter clothes.  They are inexpensive, wash beautifully, and look so nice on. I wear the black with my Upscale jackets to important places, and always get compliments. I think I own every top and pants they make. Wash in cold water ,spin a few seconds in dryer, hang good to go. I buy Lenia, Basso, Rivers, but wear my Cuddle Duds the most.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

I don't understand why you expect any retailer to only sell what YOU like or want!

They sell what sells!  Obviously, people like those brands since they sold literally THOUSANDS of the recent Muk Luk TSV.

When it stops selling, they will switch to something else.

Just because it is enough for you, doesn't mean it is enough for the rest of the 95 million households QVC is in.

@RespectLife 

You nailed it with "they sell what sells"!    Whatever is selling the best (and they have it in the warehouse) gets more air time.  Simple to understand, IMO.

Am I the only one here that remembers the gazillion shows QVC had featuring Bruce Makowsky's leather bags?  Seemed like every week they had a BM TSV with his latest handbag.  They really went overboard there, IMO, but women kept buying them, so that's what was on the air.

Honored Contributor

Re: ttoms. They are inexpensive, wash beautifullyRe: Cuddl Duds, Muk Luk, AnyBody....

@HLP wrote:

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

i love Cuddle Duds, my go to winter clothes.  They are inexpensive, wash beautifully, and look so nice on. I wear the black with my Upscale jackets to important places, and always get compliments. I think I own every top and pants they make. Wash in cold water ,spin a few seconds in dryer, hang good to go. I buy Lenia, Basso, Rivers, but wear my Cuddle Duds the most.

@HLP   @PhillyGirl23 

Yeah, another Cuddl Duds fleece lover here ... I just checked my closet to count them.  Right now I have seven of the v-neck long sleeved tops (my go-to cool weather top) and 3 pair of the pants with pockets. Love love love them.

I resisted buying the fleece leggings because I am trying to avoid buying any pants that don't have pockets.  Pockets are very important, but their fleecewear is sensational, IMO.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

I don't understand why you expect any retailer to only sell what YOU like or want!

They sell what sells!  Obviously, people like those brands since they sold literally THOUSANDS of the recent Muk Luk TSV.

When it stops selling, they will switch to something else.

Just because it is enough for you, doesn't mean it is enough for the rest of the 95 million households QVC is in.

@RespectLife 

You nailed it with "they sell what sells"!    Whatever is selling the best (and they have it in the warehouse) gets more air time.  Simple to understand, IMO.

Am I the only one here that remembers the gazillion shows QVC had featuring Bruce Makowsky's leather bags?  Seemed like every week they had a BM TSV with his latest bad.  They really went overboard there, IMO, but women kept buying them, so that's what was on the air.

@Tinkrbl44 

and I was one of them!  HEE HEE!

Just donated a BAG full to the church clothing drive!

Respected Contributor

"Cheap" is in the eye of the beholder.  I find most QVC clothes pretty well made, and inexpensive.

As long as people keep buying, QVC will keep selling.  I have such a great casual clothing collection thanks to QVC, and these soft clothes are perfect for snuggling at home.

BTW, I also shop at Saks, NM, Nordstrom, and many boutique stores for dressier outfits.  There is always something, somewhere for almost everybody and every body!

Respected Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

@PhillyGirl23 And they sure are pushing tons of pajamas.  Tired of that, too.

Honored Contributor

Although they think the 20 and 30 somethings are their target audience, IMO it's the older crowd, some retired or working from home. 

These loose fitting lounge/pj style is the big seller for Q. 

I don't feel "dressed", even if staying home for the day, in a pajama type lounging outfit. I may as well stay in my nightie and robe.

Respected Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 cuddle duds,comfort code,all scream cozy and comfortable!after working long days,that's all I want to put on after work!