Valued Contributor

Cuddl Duds, Muk Luk, AnyBody....

OMG....ENOUGH already!!! How much of this can people seriously want or buy??? Poor quality, mass-produced, overpriced cheap clothing. I do not get it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds, Muk Luk, AnyBody....

QVC really went downhill in my estimation when they started carrying this cheap K-mart quality merchandise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

OMG....ENOUGH already!!! How much of this can people seriously want or buy??? Poor quality, mass-produced, overpriced cheap clothing. I do not get it!

You have to shop around, right @PhillyGirl23 ?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Maybe you need to switch to another channel now and then ... this one seems to have a lot of re-runs.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

You can also find another source to shop from. It won't be so frustrating for you. I wouldn't rely on just one place for anything as if it is the only place. Thankfully we don't have to.

Respected Contributor

Cuddl Duds synthetic material made my skin so irritated, I could not get it off my body quick enough.  I bought it for my MIL and tried it on to ensure a good fit (as we wear the same size).  Returned!

I know Cuddl now has cotton items, but their fleece-type pj's must be the cheapest quality used since MukLuks poly has no ill effects on my sensitive skin.  Never tried Anybody and just found out they were QVC's own brand.

Respected Contributor

I happen to love the cuddle duds fleece leggings, the ones that come two to a pack, they are fantastic. They fit so well I even wear them under other pants in the coldest part of the winter. And they are featherweight so that when I travel they are my first choice to pack because they take no space and weigh nothing. They have washed well and do not shrink.  

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why you expect any retailer to only sell what YOU like or want!

They sell what sells!  Obviously, people like those brands since they sold literally THOUSANDS of the recent Muk Luk TSV.

When it stops selling, they will switch to something else.

Just because it is enough for you, doesn't mean it is enough for the rest of the 95 million households QVC is in.

Respected Contributor

You mentioned cheap - if you don't like cheap maybe try Barefoot Dreams.

Respected Contributor

What kind of clothes do you buy at retail that aren’t mass produced?