Highlighted
Contributor

I decided to finally try leggings.  I am a plus size woman and wear a 2X in Quacker Factory.  I have purchased QF since they first appeared on the Q, but for years have had the problem of the pants stretching WAY out of shape, but have just lived with it.  I have lost a bit of weight (finally) and thought I might try something new.  Just asking those out there who might be plus size (I carry all my weight in my rear and thighs) who have purchased CD leggings how they fit you.  I read reviews of the leggings I ordered, and some mentioned that they would bag at the knees or were just too large.  I ordered the 3X in the CD leggings and am now concerned that they may be too big.  If they work out for me, I will definitely only wear them with a tunic top.  I'm planning on losing more weight, but it just doesn't come off as fast when your older as it does it younger years.  Better late than never!!!  Thanks in advance for any insight.

Honored Contributor

I just wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss.  A tunic and leggings will be comfy and I've found sizing in legging are very forgiving.  I like mine a little loose...not skin tight. You might consider them a transitional pant for your weight loss journey.

Respected Contributor

@IAMASTAR wrote:

I decided to finally try leggings.  I am a plus size woman and wear a 2X in Quacker Factory.  I have purchased QF since they first appeared on the Q, but for years have had the problem of the pants stretching WAY out of shape, but have just lived with it.  I have lost a bit of weight (finally) and thought I might try something new.  Just asking those out there who might be plus size (I carry all my weight in my rear and thighs) who have purchased CD leggings how they fit you.  I read reviews of the leggings I ordered, and some mentioned that they would bag at the knees or were just too large.  I ordered the 3X in the CD leggings and am now concerned that they may be too big.  If they work out for me, I will definitely only wear them with a tunic top.  I'm planning on losing more weight, but it just doesn't come off as fast when your older as it does it younger years.  Better late than never!!!  Thanks in advance for any insight.

People complain of them falling down. If you wear nylon panties, they will, but not with cotton.

Respected Contributor

I have very slim legs and hips..wear a m inleggings. I have found some of the cd leggings to be ok..other feel like tights. I think leggings are ok as long as they are worn with tunics..congrats on the weight loss.