Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds - July 11th TSV Presale is available

@SharkE wrote:

Clint Eastwood in "For a few dollars more" think the name of the movie was.

Hate those ponchos. Horse blanket and just needs a sombero and sit out on the St. corner with a sign.

@SharkE,

Maybe if I fling it over the shoulder it might look a little better...Woman LOL

ennio_051104102053503_wideweb__300x375.jpg

Honored Contributor

Well I'm a chunky 70 year old who finds herself freezing to death every time I go out to eat.  It's downright stupid the way these businesses freeze people!

My friend and I eat out at least 4 or 5 times a week.  Everywhere we go if we don't bring a jacket, sweater or something we sit and freeze (you can see other people around who are freezing).  I ask them to turn down the air conditioning but it doesn't matter.

My oldest daughter is always cold.  She keeps her airconditioning down and still walks around with a scarf around her neck!  I bought one of these things for her.  Mine, I'll put away for Fall.  I also bought one for my youngest daughter.  She lives in Denver and camps out a lot.  The temps get down pretty cold even in the summer.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Clint Eastwood in "For a few dollars more" think the name of the movie was.

Hate those ponchos. Horse blanket and just needs a sombero and sit out on the St. corner with a sign.

@SharkE,

Maybe if I fling it over the shoulder it might look a little better...Woman LOL

ennio_051104102053503_wideweb__300x375.jpg

It even looks silly on him! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have no problem with Cuddl Duds as a brand. I own several of their bottoms and tops in different fabrics and have never been disappointed in the quality of the items.  The poncho TSV holds no appeal to me so I will take a pass on it.  

Honored Contributor

I pre-ordered the TSV is rhubarb and received it a few weeks ago.  It runs BIG.  It is not heavy.  I live at the Jersey shore and wore it with white pants on one of our cooler nights when there were scattered showers. (I wore it for the hood)

I've washed it and it did not pill.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw this on  Carolyn this morning and thought "poor Carolyn".  It looked bad on her.  It's 90's where I am,made me sweat just looking at it. What genius thought that thing would be a good Special Value on July 11th?   Way too much swinging material. Ponchos are NOT for me.  Can you say spaghetti western?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jennifer Coffey said people were complaining on her FB page about selling this item considering the heat.  Her explanation was to get in on this great deal now because come September/October when people are clamoring for ponchos, the stores will be selling them for $120 (LOLOLOLOLOLOL), so a "smart shopper" will get it now.  We know you ladies are smart shoppers.

Nice try, Jennifer.  Come September, I still won't want this or any other poncho.

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

Jennifer Coffey said people were complaining on her FB page about selling this item considering the heat.  Her explanation was to get in on this great deal now because come September/October when people are clamoring for ponchos, the stores will be selling them for $120 (LOLOLOLOLOLOL), so a "smart shopper" will get it now.  We know you ladies are smart shoppers.

Nice try, Jennifer.  Come September, I still won't want this or any other poncho.

I can't take her.  Such a drama queen about every item she sells.

Honored Contributor

It's getting to be late afternoon. I wonder how many have sold?

Honored Contributor

I just 'jotted down' (whatever that means) two items that you might (or not) like:   Tashion Faux Suede Fringe Shawl A274423 .................Cuddl Duds Hoodie Wrap  A280223

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).