Valued Contributor

I just noticed at HSN they are now selling Cuddl Duds, but they spelled it CUDDLE

LOL geez!! At least spell the company name right!

~ Hope in TN ~
Valued Contributor

Well, I just looked further and there are only 3 items by "Cuddl Duds"....they are calling it: "Comfort Code by Cuddle Duds"....I'm assuming it's the same Cuddl Duds we've come to know and love (well I have anyways lol) I literally live in their clothes. I have their fleece leggings on right now and a fleece wrap.

This will be interesting to see what they're gonna offer :-)

~ Hope in TN ~
Respected Contributor

@BrandiDavis 

It's odd to me too - Comfort Code by Cuddle Duds, is it the same or distinctly different?

hmmmmm.... we'll have to wait till one of our sisters from another mister buys some garments and posts about it!

Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

Well, I just looked further and there are only 3 items by "Cuddl Duds"....they are calling it: "Comfort Code by Cuddle Duds"....I'm assuming it's the same Cuddl Duds we've come to know and love (well I have anyways lol) I literally live in their clothes. I have their fleece leggings on right now and a fleece wrap.

This will be interesting to see what they're gonna offer :-)

@BrandiDavis Usually, if there's a difference in spelling, the product is different.

Honored Contributor

Could be an offshoot from the parent company. That might indicate that there might be some design or fit variations between the two. 

Honored Contributor

I think it's a typo.  The tank top is spelled Cuddl Duds.